Single digits!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Wanta.number2
  • 1 Post By allysmomma
  • 1 Post By soul_donut
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 02:25 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
This baby is coming in 9 days at the latest. Longest 9 days ever. All the moms at DS's bus stop wait EVERYDAY for me to get out of the car just to see if I'm still pregnant or not. Apparently I have been "pregnant forever" and this kid needs to move out. Well, duh, lol.

Now if we could just go into labor over the weekend when my stupid OB is gone... wishful thinking!!

Or maybe I could try jumping jacks and drinking a bottle of hot sauce... Hmmm... lol

Last edited by Wanta.number2; October 1st, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
October 1st, 2013, 02:44 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm bettin on you, but soul_donut said it's probably gonna be the ones that need/want to hold out...that'd be me, I cannot have this LO early!!! lol I hope baby moves into the big outside world soon for you!!!
soul_donut likes this.

October 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Tiffani - lol! I have one person on FB who keeps saying stuff like, Are you still pregnant? Or, Have that baby already!! like I have been posting since my positive pee test or something (I haven't - it was second trimester that it was mentioned off hand). Geez people get off our backs! I hope you have that baby soon for your sanity's sake but I still think it's going totally jinxed
allysmomma likes this.
October 1st, 2013, 03:08 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
Are you still pregnant? Or, Have that baby already!! Geez people get off our backs!
It's been like that for me for the past few days...I just want to stand behind a door, well partially, so they cannot see that I'm as big as a house!!! It's getting old and I just wanna slap the **** outta some people. Yesterday, a girl said, "Your Huge!!!!" I can't imagine saying something like that to someone...what couth, or lack there of!!!

Geez!!!! lol

October 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that's so exciting! 9 days is nothing!!!

October 1st, 2013, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo! And I hear ya on the comments. My neighbor told me I look 'ready to pop' last week.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

October 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
Yay for single digits! Hoping for you to go in over the weekend! Here I was freaking that I have 11 days (10 until I check into the hospital) I definitely don't want it to go earlier. LoL

October 2nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
so exciting. My ticker says 9 days left today, but I hope it is less than that, lol.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
October 2nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lurking from December!!

Tiffani!!!!
I can't believe in 8 days or sooner you will have your little man!!! It seems like just yesterday we were TTC and I was SOOOOOO happy for you when you got your surprise BFP! I can't wait to see pictures of little Gage and I hope your section goes perfectly!! Wishing you all the best!!!
Wanta.number2 likes this.

October 2nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
Thanks Angie!!!
I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! Crazy! It has gone so, so fast!
October 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
I know, I'm being a big old baby, lol. I'm really ready, the last time I did this whole pregnancy thing I was 22 and it was SO much easier on my body!!! My feet are literally swelling out of my shoes, to the point where the only pair I can wear are flip flops, and I have noticed people staring at my feet and ankles with this kinda weird, sympathetic face, lol. I have skinny legs with huge balloon feet.
October 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ekkk!! So close! But how is it always possible that those last 2-3 weeks always seem soooooo muuuuuuuch longer than the previous 36? Ugh. Forever.

I get the "haven't you had that baby yet?" question all the time when I walk into a room. Uh, yeah, no, that's why I still look rather large. And since our loss before Jude it does literally feel like I've been pregnant forever-- lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search