Update on us!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By anothermother

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2013, 09:36 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls! Well we finally moved into our new place so hopefully I can be around here more often, just in time for the babies to get here

Everything went well with the move and obviously Jude was a good boy and stayed put until we got all settled in. But now that we are mostly unpacked and ready for him--- we are very ready for him

I had an ultrasound last Monday and it showed that I have quite a bit of fluid in there (30cm, they like to see 20-25). So I now have to have weekly ultrasounds until he's here, which is fine with me This past Monday my fluid went down a little bit to 28cm. If it's still decently high this Monday my doctor has given me the option to induce at 39 weeks. We'll see though. I'd love to go into labor on my own, but on the other hand I'm just so uncomfortable and barely sleeping so we'll see. I'm only about 1-2cm and 80% effaced because he is so high from all the fluid, even despite all the contractions I've had the last 2-3 weeks. I'm sure if I had a regular amount of fluid he'd be here already. I can get contractions started pretty easily, and they can go for hours, but since he's not engaged it's not putting me into full fledged labor. So lame. I'm not sure if she'll let me go past my due date because of the fluid, but I know it's policy to not go past 41 weeks, so regardless, just about 3 weeks to go! And in the grand scheme of things that's not too much longer!

I wouldn't mind being pregnant these last few weeks but these contractions are such a tease and with having extra fluid absolutely nothing fits, not even maternity shirts. And let's face it, I really just want to kiss his sweet face and snuggle him for hours on end My mom will be here next Wednesday, so it'll be nice to have help and a distraction those last couple days. Plus, that means date nights with the hubby Taking full advantage of that before we add another one to this circus

Here's our little set up in our room. So simple and cute And here's the ultrasound pic from the last 2 weeks. Looks like he may have quite a bit of hair! Can't wait to see if it's true!

October 2nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
JeCaLe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love seeing hair on ultrasounds, so cute. I am glad you were able to get all moved in before he came.

October 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
Well now that you are set up... praying for some labor vibes for you! I can't wait for that feeling of actually being ready! LoL. My cousin is coming today to finish painting the nursery and then I can finally get things set up. Enjoy your time with hubby!

October 2nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you guys got moved and settled!
October 2nd, 2013, 09:55 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Praying labor starts soon. Glad the move went smoothly!

October 2nd, 2013, 10:08 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome you guys got moved and settled before he came! Hope everything else is going well for you guys.

October 2nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I'm so glad things went so well for you guys. We did a huge move in July and it was tough, so I can't imagine doing it with as far along as you are.

I had a lot of fluid with DS and it is miserable, I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. Jude, come on out!!
October 2nd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cute! Glad the move went well and that you're ready for your little man to make an appearance. So exciting, and nice to have you back here. xx
October 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sounds like things are moving along smoothly for you!
I had high fluid with my daughter (32cm) and her head just didn't engage either... but I trust it would have eventually had they not interfered so much... anyway, I understand the contractions that come and then go because baby is just too high... Good luck and I hope he comes soon.

October 2nd, 2013, 11:57 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
So happy to hear good news about the move! Such a stressful thing right now and you handled it gracefully.

So you can just contract at will? What are you doing over there, girl??
October 2nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
sounds like a very smooth time with the move. that is great.

I have never dealt with fluid issues. It sounds frustrating.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
October 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Happy to hear and see that your move went well!
Now if only the little munchkin would make his grand entrance lol

October 2nd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay congrats on your new home and a smooth move in!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search