I'm sorry, but...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2013, 08:37 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I have to laugh at baby poop experiences...
Last night I was trying to change her and as I was cleaning she started pooping again! I had no idea what to do so in a panic I grabbed another diaper and just waited it out a few minutes.
Then while I was nursing I heard the telltale noise and felt the rumbling. I just continued to nurse and she continued to poop apparently...I told dh i was lucky because she just kept sucking. When I opened that diaper. Omg. I have never seen so much poop!!
Do you have any interesting stories? I know i might as well get my laughs in now since im sure the poop will get worse..

Btw. Gross, but meconium looks like brownie mix, not tar. Even after cleaning I still ate a brownie later...
soul_donut and MrsPea like this.
October 2nd, 2013, 08:43 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you can't laugh at poop then you are in for a long haul! LOL
soul_donut likes this.

October 2nd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Julie
LOL..THThe good thing is that breastfed babies poop does not smell bad. My daughter had projectile poop when she was a newborn. I went to change her and literally screamed when it shot right acrioss the room.
ILoveStorm2011 likes this.

October 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah ive been surprised it doesnt smell that bad...
now her farts are deadly though
October 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, no poop stories here yet, but plenty soon, I bet!!
October 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
DD1 had an explosive poop that squirted across my grandmother's silk comforter, rug, and bedroom wall. She was so laid back about it. That's OK, her babies did it, too. Where was my laid back grandmother when I was a kid? lol

Lily had that brownie/peanut butter poop a day after I supplemented her. The rest was tar like. All of the breast milk poop looks seedy and mustardy. And no smell to it. ♥

This didn't happen to one of my girls, but a child where I used to work was given some prune juice when she was all of 8 weeks old. She was having a hard time with formula. She shot out that juice a good 12 feet. She was being changed in the corner of the room, and it went clear across the room to the far wall. Never saw anything like it before. lol

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
October 2nd, 2013, 10:47 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man you guys are just making me wonder what sorts of lovely experiences I will have when little dude comes lol
1fabulousfem likes this.
October 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea...can't wait lol
1fabulousfem likes this.
October 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
Hahaha trust me its not that bad- from my 4 days of experience at least
jennyrae03 likes this.
October 3rd, 2013, 04:05 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
FTMs you are going to just looooooooove it, especially when you have them nice and fresh out of the bath and you are creaming them and then BOOM, they either pee I'm your face or crap all over the place. Fun times! LOL!
jennyrae03 likes this.

October 3rd, 2013, 05:24 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hence why you plan for 12 diapers a day, lol.
October 3rd, 2013, 06:26 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
Heehee!! I love the FTM poop experience stories lol.

DS was a few weeks old and had a really sensitive stomach, and did not tolerate the formula I gave him very well. He became really fussy and constipated, so I called the doctor and she walked me through how to massage his belly to help him pass it. OMG.. it didn't shoot out or anything, but I was terrified because I thought it would never stop!
October 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
mama2ladybugs's Avatar Super Mommy
well, first week home, i went to change vivian's poopy diaper, and you know how when you get to the very bottom of a ketchup bottle and it kind of spits out? yeah, vivian apparently wasn't done, and more spit out and in the process went on me. LMAO that happened twice that same day. my first reaction "REALLY???" and then i immediately just busted out laughing. lol

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
October 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Lol!! I know I'll be shocked in the moment, but I know that babies are poop machines so I am going to take it in stride. DH on the other hand has no idea. We are in the week stretch now so I keep on tellin' him, read that baby book! You don't want to be surprised with all of this stuff, Mr. Planner! He already doesn't like vomit, which is too bad for him. I'm hoping baby vomit isn't as gross to him because too bad! My mom said I used to projectile vomit when I was little and you should have seen his scared face.
October 3rd, 2013, 06:35 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both Zoey and Noah have pooped while in the bath with me. Not cool.

October 3rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
Lol!! I know I'll be shocked in the moment, but I know that babies are poop machines so I am going to take it in stride. DH on the other hand has no idea. We are in the week stretch now so I keep on tellin' him, read that baby book! You don't want to be surprised with all of this stuff, Mr. Planner! He already doesn't like vomit, which is too bad for him. I'm hoping baby vomit isn't as gross to him because too bad! My mom said I used to projectile vomit when I was little and you should have seen his scared face.
he will get over it eventually. lol. i remember when athena was about 6 months old, she had a urinary tract infection and it literally made her vomit EVERYTHING. she was able to hold down a little bit of pedialite, but that was it and she really wouldn't take much of it anyway.

i started putting her in the tub in her bath seat, stripped her to her diaper, and would feed her and if she was able to hold it down for half an hour she was fine. i remember sitting there, painting her toe nails and singing to her while we were waiting. but yeah, vomit definately isn't high on my favorites list, but it changes a little when it's your own child and then after a while you just don't care anymore.

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
October 3rd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol, yes, poop can and DOES get everywhere. You really get used to it fast though, it just isn't as gross as it sounds when it's your own child. I don't recall DS shooting it across the room but he did have some pretty insane blow outs and ruined quite a few onesies. He was also a spitter so I had to get used to that pretty quickly, he got it everywhere.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

October 3rd, 2013, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee319 View Post
lol, yes, poop can and DOES get everywhere. You really get used to it fast though, it just isn't as gross as it sounds when it's your own child. I don't recall DS shooting it across the room but he did have some pretty insane blow outs and ruined quite a few onesies. He was also a spitter so I had to get used to that pretty quickly, he got it everywhere.
i remember last easter we took athena to disney world and i was waiting at one of the tables for eric to come over with our lunch. thank the lord i had already changed athena out of her easter dress into a onesie, because poop just started oozing out of one of the legs of her diaper. omg, now that was embarrassing. lol. i know i shouldn't have been, but it was simply because we were sitting in one of the restaurants when it happened. haha. looking back it's hilarious though.

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
October 3rd, 2013, 07:38 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The poop drama always happened in the middle of the night for us.
5 diapers, 3 outfits, 2 swaddle blankets and a new blanket for our bed.... us the baby were cleaned up and able to go back to sleep, lol.
October 4th, 2013, 06:26 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Hunters are almost that lovely yellow breast fed baby poop. Nothing too funny other than he is LOUD for as tiny as he is and it sounds like he goes a lot but it's just a juicy fart. Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search