Weightloss?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenj915 View Post
Just pulled out a scale to see. I am 10 pounds down at 5 days pp. You would think between a 7lb 8oz baby, amniotic fluid, and placenta that i would have been 10 pounds down as soon as she popped out. It is going to be a really long time before I can wear any of my clothes.
Our babies are the same weight and I only lost about 10 lbs pp at 5 days too! UGh. I wanted to cry, but like I said 3 weeks and I'm 2.5 away! Hope is there.
October 21st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I lost 25 lbs at my 1st post partum appointment since getting out of the hospital. Still have another 30 lbs to lose though... I always gain a ton! Its should take me about another 6 or 7 months to take it off. I can't wait to heal up totally and get back to the gym!!!
October 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my 1000th post (woo!) and also I weighed myself for the first time today. Just under 2 w pp I am 3 lbs away from my pre-preg weight. Hoping to lose that last 3 lbs by my next appt in 3 weeks.
October 25th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Julie
I am seven days pp and have lost twenty pounds-had a ten pound baby though.

October 29th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
I don't know how much I weight right now but my pre-pregnancy pants are actually a little loose on me. Went to a couple parties this past weekend and got many compliments and shocked reactions that I had a baby 3 weeks ago so that is exciting! I definitely was not this lucky with DD.. but I also did not breast feed with her. Now I'm excited to actually start working out!

October 29th, 2013, 09:21 AM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gained 12 pound with the pregnancy and I'm down 24 pounds (I had gained weight the year prior to getting pregnant so it's weight I needed to drop anyways). I still haven't tried on any of my pre-pregnancy clothes, my stomach is still poochie and I dont want to get bummed if they dont fit....but at some point I'm going to have to drag out my old clothes or go buy new ones. Or maybe just get pregnant again
October 29th, 2013, 09:38 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As of last Wednesday I am down 22lbs from my weight on delivery day. I am still a good 14lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight though.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 29th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3 weeks PP and down 18 lbs, still have about 10lbs to go..
October 29th, 2013, 02:45 PM
mama2ladybugs's Avatar Super Mommy
I have my 6 week pp appointment this Thursday. Praying the scale will give me some good news!!!

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
October 30th, 2013, 08:56 AM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveStorm2011 View Post
Bah..when i checked at like 5 days pp i had only lost 10lbs!! Thats like baby and placenta only I was going to recheck tomorrow
This exactly! I'm so bummed! Just going home from the hospital after having my first I was 17lbs lighter... now I have 20lbs to lose and I'm pretty mad about it. to be totally exact I'm 13lbs lighter, but being that I gained 39 I'm not at all happy about where my weight is now... I feel fat, can't fit anything, maternity or non... pj bottoms are all I have at this point.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search