Ahhhh...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lemon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
Ingredients for dinner...$12.00
Favorite bottle of wine...$20.00
Enjoying your first glass of your favorite wine that you haven't had in a year, while cooking dinner, and DH takes care of the kids for the rest of the night so you can relax... PRICELESS!!

Taking time out for yourself is very important these days.... what have you done for YOURSELF lately?
October 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds amazing I'm glad you get to enjoy yourself with some wine!

My in laws are in town from France so I get home cooked delectable dishes daily and a mother in law that loved to take care of the baby so that leaves me free to shower and get somewhat dolled up which is a luxury these days.

In a few weeks I'm taking DHs credit card to buy some leather boots for fall and some new clothes. After all I carried the baby 9 months, pushed the baby out and now feeding him every 2-3 hours from the boob so it's the least he can do.
October 27th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took a bath and shaved my legs today. DH had to watch all 3 kids for about 30 minutes. Lol.
Spyctre and ~*Nicole*~ like this.
October 27th, 2013, 07:07 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh let's me take a long bath and read a book most nights while he watches the kids. Although I do usually go ahead and take Atlas in there with me in his vibrating bouncer seat, I just like having him with me.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got some Mike's the other day. I'm not a drinker at all but to have that freedom again is nice. I actually completely forgot about having it anytime soon because I thought I was gonna BF.

I'm gonna make some cookie dough tomorrow just to eat

Dh has been really awesome with helping. I get nightly baths and he lets me sleep in.

Oh and I also bought myself a pair of skinny royal blue jeans that I've been wanting.

October 28th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, not much personal time these days and sorely missing it. I got to sleep for two hours by myself yesterday morning which was really nice. My best friend made dinner last night too, it was so good!

After holding Henry probably 21 hours or so a day for over two weeks I am in need of some space. Hopefully I will get some soon!!
October 28th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nice! Hope you enjoyed it, mama!

I had a pumpkin beer last night (in between feedings of course) while DH cooked dinner and it was oh so yummy!

As far as time for myself, not so much. DH is gone 9am-7:30pm on the weekdays and we have been having company on the weekends. More visitors this weekend too. He does the best he can, gets up with DS1 so I can sleep a little longer with the baby, etc. But true "me" time will probably not happen for months.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

November 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I'm a little jealous...lol.. I watched 19 kids and counting this afternoon with no regard to whether my kids would enjoy it... and it turns out they were totally into it.

November 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Oh Im jealous too.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
November 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Me time is rare these days. I consider it a break when dh lets me sleep in or nap with the baby while he watches the other kids. That's about it for now...

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search