Poop explosion

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my first poop explosion this morning. Well, he's done it once before but on MIL (muahaha).

I was feeding him and heard a giant wet fart then a warm sensation on my pants. It went out of his diaper on his onesie, down his leg on my shirt, pants and on my bed through the sheets down to the mattress.

Needless to say its a laundry day. He's lucky he's so dang cute.

Oh and he's been spitting up a few times down my cleavage. Gross!

Anyone got some icky poopy/ spit up stories?
October 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Haven't had any poop blow outs on me or anything, but I definitely have gotten the spit up down the cleavage lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 29th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol!

Just pee dramas here.
We change him at the end of our bed right now, and he has nailed us and the bed a few times.
October 29th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
DD1 once had an explosion as I was changing her...on my grandmother's silk comforter. It went across her bed, on the carpet, on my pants, and nailed the wall.
October 29th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Jackie1122's Avatar Veteran
When my first son was about 3 months old, I took him with me to get the oil changed in my car. We were sitting in a quiet waiting room with 3 older gentlemen. The floors were tile so everything echoed and there was absolutely no noise. My son had a HUGE poop explosion and it was SOOO loud! All of the men looked up and I half smiled and then got up and went to the restroom to change him. Nobody laughed or anything, I think they thought it was me!! So embarrassing.
October 29th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Leah
Definitely had spit down my cleavage. SO was shat on while we were still in the hospital. He was changing him and we thought we were out of the woods when we both ducked the stream of pee. SO picked him up and then there was a wet fart and he got a palmful of soft poop/meconium.

I've managed to avoid being pee'd on, but I'd say 80% of the time he's going to pee during his change. I'm happy if I can snatch him up before it starts to pool in the PnP changer and get on him and his clothes.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
October 29th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
With DS1, he had a very sensitive stomach and wasn't handling the formula I was supplementing with. He was really constipated and I was freaking out. I had no idea what to do, so I called my doctor. She's explaining to me how to rub his belly to get things moving, and a little came out, (he was naked) which was then followed by a huge wet fart and a stream of yellow poo that landed all over the dog.
This freaks out said dog who runs off into the house, dripping poo..,
OMG, it was awful! lol
October 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
One time I was changing Phoebe and then she started pooping. I didn't have time to catch it and it soared over her changing table and onto my foot and my mom's white carpet....Even after that it came out some more! I was screaming in shock and she started crying. It was quite funny. I think I ended up going through 3 diapers that time..
October 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had anything too bad so far. This morning though I heard a huge poop, so I went to quickly change him and while I was doing so he pooped so much it wasn't absorbing into the diaper so I had to grab a few wipes to catch the rest. Luckily it doesn't smell yet!!
October 30th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have yet to be pooped ON but DS1 ruined many an outfit from poop up the back- he even got it up to his neck a few times! I'm sure Henry will have his fair share of explosions.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search