PP Weight

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Spyctre
  • 2 Post By Spyctre
  • 2 Post By soul_donut
  • 1 Post By Irshtripletsmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I am 8 lbs below my prepregnancy weight! I've lost about 35 lbs since birth! So so happy! And I still have swelling to drop. lol
October 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! WTG!!

I did good after baby, but have not been doing well lately. I feel like I;m craving more now then when I was preggy!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 29th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was shocked to have lost so much. I have been eating popcorn every single day since I finally can! lol
sweety_pie and Maenfayne like this.
October 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice!!!
October 29th, 2013, 05:28 PM
JeCaLe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!

October 29th, 2013, 07:42 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Woohoo!

I'm down 20 lbs since last Thursday.. but 10 of those were baby, haha. 20 down, 30 to go Is it weird that I actually like my little belly pooch? Not as much in clothes but just my jolly poochy nude self. For now at least! I'm too cheap to buy new sized clothes so off it will go, eventually!
Spyctre and mizza411 like this.
October 30th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nice! Lucky girl

I don't own a scale so I have no idea how much I lost or how much I weigh. I'm guessing from the looks of things that I have a long way to go though. I am apparently holding onto a lot of water weight still at 2 weeks+ PP, which is annoying. I am eating less than I was when I was pregnant for sure but not really very healthily, I need to go grocery shopping. What I really need to do is work out but I am still bleeding.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

October 30th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Julie
Awesome Arwen I was about 128 when I got preggo and now I'm 140. I was 163 when I gave birth. I don't understand how I'm still losing weight since I have been eating fun size halloween candy like crazy. I'm not going to count on it going so well though. I know I have to start working out once I heal more.
Spyctre likes this.

October 30th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Maenfayne's Avatar Veteran
Awesome work! I'm down about 10 prepregnancy, or at least was at my 2 week PP appointment. I've been eating as many calories as possible, even adding cream cheese to most things lol

10.03.13 8lbs 11oz 21 inches
Excuse my typos, there is either a baby on my boob or sleeping in my arms

Thank you *sharon* for my adorable siggy

October 31st, 2013, 09:36 AM
Cccbb61013's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
Woohoo!

I'm down 20 lbs since last Thursday.. but 10 of those were baby, haha. 20 down, 30 to go Is it weird that I actually like my little belly pooch? Not as much in clothes but just my jolly poochy nude self. For now at least! I'm too cheap to buy new sized clothes so off it will go, eventually!

I feel the same way! My pooch looks skinny to me & my saggy somewhat ginormous boobs, look great compared to the basketball sized ones I was carrying around.

I ended up gaining 17 lbs this pregnancy & apparently 14 of those lbs were related to the baby as I weighed 156 when I got home from the hospital & my pre-pregnancy weight was 153. I'm now up to 155lbs (thanks fun size peanut butter cups & Pepsi). Ultimately I want to get down to 135lbs which I haven't been in over 5 years but is the weight I look the best at. I refused to diet during the holidays as the food is one of my favorite parts. So hopefully I can lose the weight by the time we go to the beach in June (my sister in law looked amazing at the beach this year & she had a baby 10/14/12. But the weight loss plan she followed was cheating on her husband so I'll try a different route ).

Maybe I'll try the popcorn everyday, my 4 year old would love it. Awesome job girl!

October 31st, 2013, 12:50 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I have no idea but like 2 weeks ago I had 2.5 lbs to go.my prepreg jeans are a little loose though but the other sizes that aren't stretchty are too tight so I can't buy new jeans until I can wear them comfortably
I still have a pooch but with all the stretch marks it will take a while to shrink I feel. I think I look hot otherwise
November 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM
Leah
Down 25lbs 12 days pp. Still 15lbs above my estimated prepregnancy weight. I was still packing holiday and move in with SO and he cooks weight, so I'm a little more than that above my normal average. I don't think I'm going to go crazy watching it or doing anything about it until after the holidays. I'll eventually start walking once I feel less like I lost my v-card in a marathon session.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
November 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The weight seems to be falling off all of you. It is NOT falling off me at all. I was 99 pounds pre pregnancy and I'm about 121 right now. I think I lost about 10 pounds beween 7 pound Tessa and the 2 weeks since she was born. That is terrible. I just want to be able to wear some of my clothes again.

November 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QL1516 View Post
I'll eventually start walking once I feel less like I lost my v-card in a marathon session.
Hahaha oh Leah you always make me laugh.

I feel the same. My vag is killing me.

And I haven't weighed myself yet
November 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
still have 15lbs to drop here, and I'm 1 week postpartum and managed to find one pair of pants that button without killing me. I cant wait till I can fit more of my clothes!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search