Boob grabbing?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2014, 11:47 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Sooo phoebe has learned how to grab my boobs and like..pull/rip at the skin. Its starting to get very painful and even cutting her nails isn't helping. Any idea other than swaddling for every feed?
January 5th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Super Mommy
Try a nursing necklace. I've never used one but was thinking of getting one at some point. I've always heard that when they start to push on the boob it was because they learned that they can get an extra squirt of milk that way.
January 5th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Lily and my middle child do that, but they don't scratch. I like it. lol Liliana will get two handfuls of boob and guide the nipple to her mouth like she's holding a boob sippie cup. Winter Rose does a bit of the same.

I probably like it because DD1 never did it. I used to put her arms around my boob while she nursed. "You can cuddle your boobie, Alice. Other babies do. Here, hug it! Huuuuuug iiiiit!" But she'd just lay there all limp armed.
jennyrae03 likes this.
January 5th, 2014, 07:35 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
If she did that I wouldn't mind but this is like "Here let me grasp on for dear life! *SQUEEEZZEEEE*"
Sometimes she's just like touch/punch and that's cool. Better than the vice clamps. I might try the necklace idea
January 6th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
My son recently started doing that as well… just yesterday he pinched pretty hard… I hope it doesn't become a habit that hard.

January 6th, 2014, 03:13 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i cant imagine!!!

January 6th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
Lily and my middle child do that, but they don't scratch. I like it. lol Liliana will get two handfuls of boob and guide the nipple to her mouth like she's holding a boob sippie cup. Winter Rose does a bit of the same.

I probably like it because DD1 never did it. I used to put her arms around my boob while she nursed. "You can cuddle your boobie, Alice. Other babies do. Here, hug it! Huuuuuug iiiiit!" But she'd just lay there all limp armed.
I love when they hold your boob like a sippy cup too. It is just so cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search