Mad baby...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2014, 01:20 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Does your baby get mad? What does he/she do when it happens?
February 21st, 2014, 02:49 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He just recently started throwing tantrums, didn't babies did that this young! lol He flips when he can't get what he wants, yells, growls, cries and shakes lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 21st, 2014, 03:07 PM
Leah
Logan has shown bits of his temper for awhile now. Nothing extreme, but definitely a different cry. We can just tell. I'm sure he'll test the tantrum waters at some point.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
February 21st, 2014, 08:05 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Phoebe also just started with these. She gets angry and screams and cries if I try to force her to nap with me
Dh had a small scraggly beard and he rubbed it on her. She looked at him and yelled at him very angrily. It was so cute.
I'll probably have to start not liking this temper tantrums one day...

Last edited by ILoveStorm2011; February 21st, 2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Dumb fingers hit the post.
February 22nd, 2014, 01:11 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Natania has been having angry fits since she was less than three months old.....kid is gonna have a temper. She turns beet red, looks pissed, veins pop out on her head, she gets stiff and screams bloody murder. My MIL loves to point out how much she's like their side of the family, she got the angry baby from their side as well. Babies on my side of the family are laid back and super chill. As soon as Natania gets whatever it is she wanted she is fine. When my mother first saw this side of her, her eyes got huge and she couldn't believe, said she had never seen a baby so young pitch such a fit. My MIL says DH was like this but as soon as he could walk and do whatever he wanted for himself he because a very laid back toddler.....his family are all high drive people.
February 22nd, 2014, 07:34 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When Atlas get's made he doesn't cry as much as he does yell at us. Then he stares at us with this 'why aren't you fixing this' look.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 22nd, 2014, 08:00 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Lily has had a few as well. It happens when I can't pick her up because I'm dealing with her sisters. Heaven forbid if I make her wait 2 minutes!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search