Update on Miah

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Grlsshp9
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2014, 12:09 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She will be 6 months old on the 28th.. 5 days!! I'm not sure how much she weighs but she is getting heavy, she finally drinks 4 ounces, and for the past 2 nights we left her unswaddled and she slept with me and it was great, she is a crazy sleeper and a bed hog but no complaints! Tonight we are going to try to put her in the crib unswaddled. She still hates baby food, anything I give her is disgusting I guess. She ate smashed up bananas yesterday for her Grandma though, but I didn't see it. I also cannot leave her unattended long or she rolls over from back to tummy and does it until she is across the room, She actually got really close to crawling yesterday, she has been pushing off on her toes and she can rotate but we're trying to get her to use her knees, she hopped up on her knees yesterday then kicked one leg out and plopped on her belly, but she is so close and very determined! She also holds herself up the table and such, for really long amounts of time.

She still hasn't gotten a tooth, although gums feel soft. She has been wanting to be held a lot lately too so when she fusses and we know it's for attention we kind of make her wait it out, and it's been helping! We just bought size 4 diapers yesterday because she has almost out grown her 3's!

Nothing else to really report, she is doing wonderful!
JeCaLe, QL1516 and MrsPea like this.

February 22nd, 2014, 09:17 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Sounds like she's growing fast! Lily just got into size 2. Mine are three for three for small pelvises. lol

Post a pic when she hits 6 months!
Grlsshp9 likes this.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
February 22nd, 2014, 10:58 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Sounds like she is doing good

Why make her wait if she wants attention? There is no such thing as too much attention for these sweet babies in my opinion

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)

Last edited by joonzgurl; February 22nd, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
February 24th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonzgurl View Post
Sounds like she is doing good

Why make her wait if she wants attention? There is no such thing as too much attention for these sweet babies in my opinion
Because it's constant, I can't do the dishes without her crying and when I ignore it and wait for like 30 seconds she stops if it continues over a minute I go pick her up, but I'm not doing that spoiled stuff over here. We play with her and give her plenty of attention, but we have to be able to at least go to the bathroom in peace.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search