Does anyone remember me?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By slmehaffey
  • 1 Post By jamieshalon2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2014, 12:54 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls! I'm so excited to see that people are still posting here my other groups all moved pretty quickly to facebook after the babies were born.
Anyway my family and I were supposed to go to oklahoma but Dh got laid off at his new job there and could not get hired back to his old job so we moved in with my parents for a while. Then he got hired in Indiana and we moved into a house and signed a lease.....
And three weeks later he got laid off again.... so now we are trying to figure out where to go from here and if we need to move again or if we can find local work...
We don't have internet though so this is from my phone and also the reason I have been missing since the birth of Micah.
Micah is doing great aside from dry nose that turned into a bloody one last night. He is huge too. Already in 6-9 month clothes. He is the best smiler ever and loves tummy time. ..his siblings did not and were late crawlers I wonder if he will crawl earlier than them.
Anyway that is an update on us. I hope you are all doing well and look forward to reading what I can about all of our growing pixies and pirates

February 27th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I remember you. Good hearing from you! Sorry for the run of bad job luck. We went through that a few years ago, and it got frustrating really fast.

Lily is now going into 6-9 month just for length! Crazy how fast this kid is growing. She's been trying to get up on her knees for a few weeks, but I don't see crawling for at least another 3-4. And just the start of it at that. I hope she doesn't take too long to do it. She mostly likes to just sit up and play with her toys. Weird because my other two were not this into toys.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
February 27th, 2014, 03:20 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How tall is Lilly? Micah is about 27 inches I think he is my biggest baby all around.

February 27th, 2014, 03:33 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's good to hear from you! I hope your Dh is able to find work soon, I'll be praying for y'all.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 27th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Of course! My fellow home birther! Glad to see you back here.
February 27th, 2014, 08:40 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Yes of course Sorry bout the troubles!!
Phe is about 27 inches too and in 6-9 month clothes.
February 28th, 2014, 04:26 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear from you!!

My little man is in 6-9 months, but for his chunk, certainly not his length lol hes like 24.5 inches long lol and only in the 15%! My smallest baby by far!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 28th, 2014, 05:09 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Oh crazy that you post today. I was just thinking about you yesterday, lol. So strange how that happens. Great to see you around again. that totally bites about your hubby's job(s). I hope that he can find something permanent soon. Do you guys want to stay there local or do you want to move again?
Sounds like Micah is growing great. I love this stage for our babies. They get so chunky and cute. Plus those smiles that will warm your heart. Sophie is still a lil shrimp though. She was 12.6 lbs and 24.5 inches long at her 4 month appt on valentines day. I doubt she has grown much since then. she JUST went up to a size 2 diaper, but they kind of swallow her, lol. She is still in 0-3 month clothing, but I am thinking that we can move her up to 3-6 month soon. Hard to believe that my baby will be 5 months old next tuesday though. Man those 5 months FLEW by.
MrsPea likes this.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
February 28th, 2014, 08:05 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh we def. remember you, despite our mommy brains! So sorry to hear about all the ups and downs since Micah's birth. I hope they land you in a better place then you even imagined when you guys began this crazy roller coaster.

Doug is also in 6-12m clothing for his length. I'm sure he's around 27", we go for our 4 month check-up on tuesday so we'll see then. He was 97 percentile for length at his 2 month visit and I doubt that's changed.

March 1st, 2014, 06:30 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
I remember you! I was wondering where you got to- the last you posted things were rough because DH was laid off and you didn't know what you were going to do. Glad you updated!

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
March 11th, 2014, 08:19 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying your DH gets a steady job soon. Thanks for the update I think of you and the rest of the girls often.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search