Mommy Meet-Up

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jennyrae03
  • 1 Post By BelloFiglioLA

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay ladies, I've talked to a few gals outside of JM and we're interested in getting together sometime this summer (babies and hubbies included, of course) - we're pretty spread out all over the US and Canada, and I know that not everybody will be able to travel, but I think it would be pretty fun if a lot of us could meet.

I set up this survey to get a general idea of when and where would work best for people. A couple gals have already told me that DC would be a lot of fun, but I had already made the survey when they suggested it. If this is something that interests you, please write "DC" in the "other" category in the location question, along with any other location that would work best for you and your family.

If you are interested, please fill out this survey! Once I get a fair amount of responses, I'll compile the information and present it for everybody to discuss so we can figure something out!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P9BX6CX
MrsPea likes this.

Last edited by jennyrae03; April 8th, 2014 at 01:55 PM.
April 8th, 2014, 01:55 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I would loveeee to!! But I'm moving in a month and then moving again 6-8 months after that so I know we wont have money to go anywhere. Plus - if I go to DC I'll have to see family !
April 8th, 2014, 05:19 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Would be so much fun I'm sure!! But I'm way too far to do anything like that! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 8th, 2014, 06:22 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds fun! Southern Ca is pretty much the only area I could do at this time.
April 9th, 2014, 08:35 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I'm about 2 hours from DC. The Washington DC Smithsonian National Zoo is Free and pretty nice! If you all come this way, I would definitely be down to meet.
jamieshalon2 likes this.

April 10th, 2014, 11:24 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
That is about how far from DC I am too. Just in a different direction, lol. I am in Central Virginia. We get to go to the zoo on may 6th and I am super excited. I won't get to take Sophie bug with me though. It is a school field trip for my 6 year old and no siblings are allowed

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 10th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I love DC! What an amazing place. I don't think I will be able to make it, even though it's only about a 3 hour flight from where we are, but I have two trips in may and then july, so I think my husband would not be happy if I spent even more money travelling!
April 23rd, 2014, 10:10 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Jenny - depending on where you are in Iowa I'm only a few hours from you (in central WI)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search