6 Month update- it's been forever

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven't been around recently! Wanted to give a small update.

My little man is 20.3 lbs as of 6 months and 1 week and and almost 29 inches long. He's 97th percentile for height and 85th for weight. It's getting so hard to carry him around all the time, but we're figuring it out.

My newborn, who had terrible colic, has made way for a lovely and loving and happy little baby. He is smiley and loves kisses and hugs and songs and snuggles. I am so lucky to have him and would go through the awful colic again if I knew it meant getting such an awesome little man. He hardly ever cries now, it's amazing the difference.

I'm still breastfeeding, and still dairy free going on 5 months now. It is still hard some days, but I've learned how to make most of the things I love to eat with dairy alternatives. The only thing I miss a lot is pizza. Oh man, do I ever miss pizza.

H has his two bottom teeth and I think the top ones are making their way in now too.

I think we're getting very close to crawling, but I really hope he holds off until after I go to Whistler at the end of May. We're visiting my friend who does not have a baby and does not have any baby proofing in her home.

That's my update, going through and catching up on what's happening with you all too.

Do I have the biggest baby? Everyone is always commenting on how big my son is, wonder if I am the only one!
May 1st, 2014, 03:30 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear all is well and your little man is doing so well!!

Not sure if hes the biggest but I know my little man was only 17lbs 10oz at 6.5 weeks lol He's my smallest baby though.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 1st, 2014, 04:03 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
A month ago I measured Lily on her little play pad, and she was at 28 inches so you aren't alone! lol But she's still only around 15-16 lbs. They told me that her weight is good for her age, and her height is good for her age, but when you put the two together she's got a low BMI making her in the 6th percentile over all. I was playing with her belly, and finally noticed her belly is like mine, all loose skin! No chunk. But she's god some nice chubby little thighs.

Fingers crossed that he holds out on crawling for you! Lily just figured it out, in a weird one leg doing classic crawl, one leg kicked strait out.

May 1st, 2014, 07:41 AM
Loni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At 6 months Declan was 27 inches and roughly 18lbs. He has started slipping out of the 95% finally.
May 1st, 2014, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Henry is doing this one leg under one leg out thing, but so far hasn't propelled himself too far. Little Lily is so long! Glad to know Henry's not the only one.

Lots of long and healthy babies, but H is still the largest...can't say I'm surprised!
May 1st, 2014, 04:55 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw! What a sweet boy!
May 1st, 2014, 09:29 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Phe was 27 ? inches at her 6 months and I think she's gotten a little taller - she's only 16 lbs though! I'm so happy to hear that he's better. I totally fail at being dairy free and she gets gassy if I'm too bad, but I can get away with it every once in a while. She's a happy baby too for the most part

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search