Miah is 8 1/2 months old!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanted to update you ladies on Miah. She is starting to pull herself up on things, and stand by herself for a couple of seconds. She is still sleeping with me, but I don't think it would be difficult to transfer to the crib at this point she just wakes up a lot in the night wanting her paci and I find it convenient if she is next to me.She still doesn't have any teeth yet. I can't even feel or see anything so we're still waiting on that. She is eating the heck out of her puffs, and she is eating one jar of baby food per day and 5 oz in the morning and 4 1/2 in the day although she would probably eat 5. She has a hard time with letting me out of her sight which sucks because sometimes I want Nick to take over and she makes it impossible. Her eyes are still blue although I see a little bit of green in there and she is in size 4 diapers. That's about it!

May 15th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
She's coming along! =) Mine have slept with me for over a year, and it was fairly easy to finally transition them, it was just a gradual process.

In the dark about Lily's eyes, too. My first two have brown and hazel eyes with brown hair. Lily has strawberry blonde hair and blue-green eyes so far. I was fooled with DD1, though. Her eyes turned green at 18 months and were solid brown on her 2nd birthday! I am really liking that #3 has different coloring. I hope it sticks.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
May 15th, 2014, 04:52 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I have no idea on the eyes either - Phoebe has been told many times that she has onyx eyes! That's great she seems good!
May 15th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Leah
Logi still has mystery eyes too - one second they look green, the next a light brown, next hazel, next gray. I'm thinking they'll end up hazel. SO and I both have brown eyes so it's slim odds that he keeps the green. Possible, but slim.

Pulling herself up, that's so exciting! I'm liking all hints of stability, the weeble wobbling is stressful.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search