Crawling suckssss

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ILoveStorm2011
  • 1 Post By Cccbb61013
  • 1 Post By Lemon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2014, 06:33 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Seriously...this is exhausting!!Phoebe has eaten...a stick, a leaf, whatever puffs happen to be on the floor, and now a GIANT dust pile from the broom I managed to get them all out of her mouth...give or take a few puffs and this blue string we found in her diaper..but she's so fast! You turn around for a second and then she's got something in her mouth...
Anyone else having problems with crawling? lol
QL1516 and jamieshalon2 like this.
May 28th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Leah
It freaks me out. I mean, I love it because he's growing and learning and watching him is hilarious, but in a way I think I worry more with the crawling than I will with walking. I'm paranoid about carpet tacks, didn't the dog pee there a couple months ago and now his hand is there and now mouth, and don't turn my back because he's pulling himself up on something. I swear he's tried to dive off the bed.

Can I put him in a bubble?

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
May 28th, 2014, 07:11 PM
I do that too, especially when in public and she starts off somehow I want to get her a helmet so bad....
May 28th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Cccbb61013's Avatar Veteran
Omg, crawling?? My big headed baby hasn't even rolled over yet lol! He can sit up but that's about it. He got baptized on Sunday & the pastor called him a "lug" as she was carrying him around the congregation & I think that's the perfect word to describe him. I was looking at the baby books & big bro started crawling at exactly 8 months. Little bro can barely hold his gigantic head up for 30 seconds when he's on his belly. He's not even remotely close! While I know it's going to be super cute, I so don't have the energy to deal with crawling. I feel for you ladies!

May 28th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
With an Autistic kid and toddler already in the house, our floors are fairly safe in terms of things they could stuff in their mouths. I haven't mopped in a while, though, and there are a couple sticky spots in the kitchen. I was being lazy about it till today when she made her way across the great room to the kitchen 3 times. =P

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
May 28th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccbb61013 View Post
Omg, crawling?? My big headed baby hasn't even rolled over yet lol!
Phe just figured out rolling over She is so backwards!
May 29th, 2014, 08:32 AM
mama2ladybugs's Avatar Super Mommy
There isn't much Vivian has to put in her mouth since I already have the house baby proofed for Athena too. She usually just gets a hold of little pieces of food Athena threw on the floor after eating. I do remember, though, when my oldest nephew was their age, I turned around for 2 seconds and then looked back over at him and he was eating a dead cockroach. Talk about disgusting.

Oh, and I know right now crawling is worrying you more than walking, but trust me, they just get into more and more as they start walking and climbing on stuff.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
May 29th, 2014, 09:18 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No crawling here yet, I don't think he wants to crawl!! lol he wants me to let him walk around the house with my help!! lol he is starting to pull up on stuff too.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 29th, 2014, 01:51 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
OMG yes, we just talked about the bubble the other day. She is into everything. Now she can hold on to things and walk around them. It is crazy how fast this is happening. Can't take your eyes off her for a second.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
May 30th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Cccbb61013's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieshalon2 View Post
OMG yes, we just talked about the bubble the other day. She is into everything. Now she can hold on to things and walk around them. It is crazy how fast this is happening. Can't take your eyes off her for a second.

Whaaaat?? I can't imagine Brady even attempting this for months. I mean months! I bet it is the cutest thing ever!
jamieshalon2 likes this.

May 30th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Henry is not crawling yet either. He's thisclose but he's been thisclose for three weeks now! I am happy to wait though, sounds exhausting. I'm going to do a big clean up soon to prepare! You poor mommas!
May 31st, 2014, 12:29 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doug can roll but hasn't figured out he could use that to get around. He is nowhere near ready to crawl yet. I swear he wants to go straight to walking!

June 1st, 2014, 08:33 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Logan can go backwards on his belly, and gets up on his hands and knees and rocks, but hasn't figured out yet how to go forward! He also can turn in circles, roll back and forth from tummy to back, etc. he gets around, just not by crawling lol
June 2nd, 2014, 12:44 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Well now her new thing seems to be walking while we hold her hand for support. she can go really fast across the floor too. It is pretty cute. I love it. all of my boys started walking on their own around 8/9 months, so Sophie is just following in step, lol. She will be 8 months old in 2 days.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
June 2nd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Leah
Logan is losing his fear when he's "walking" while holding onto stuff. He pulls himself up on the sides of the pnp all the time, starts shaking it and bouncing. He'll hold on one handed to lean down and pick up something. He fell tonight while we were watching and laughed his butt off about it. I've seen him stay to think about standing on his own. I've also seen him put his little foot up on the net of the pnp - this kid will definitely be one who crawls out of his crib.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
June 3rd, 2014, 05:52 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
William is getting close, but not quite.
My house is no where near ready for a mobile baby!
Druslady96 likes this.
June 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM
Proud mommy!
Sydney is no where near ready to crawl! I am not ready for crawling yet LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search