Liliana Vale is 8 months!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Spyctre
  • 1 Post By Spyctre
  • 1 Post By jamieshalon2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was meaning to take pictures for our recent pictures thread, but I kept putting it off. I realized that when I finally took pictures today that Miss Lily is 8 months! So I figured I'd just make an update thread.

Lily has been crawling officially for about a month and a half. Still no closer to the classic, but she could teach courses on how to commando crawl. She can get herself into a seated position where she will eventually go headfirst in any direction. She pulls up when we hold her hands, but she is no where near pulling up on furniture so does that even count? Probably not. If so, she's been pulling up for like 6 months! So advanced!!!

She does sit unassisted for short periods of time. I won't leave her unsupervised just yet. Her head is still disproportionally large. Her body is still, in fact, so short she can straiten her leg and stick her foot right into her little mouth.

She now has 3 words. She can say mama, dada, and hi. Mama mostly, hi sometimes, and just here recently she looks at DH and says, "Daaaaaaa!"

Unfortunately, she can--as of today--for sure pick up tiny things. And then will proceed to eat them. But she won't eat baby food! Liliana is still EBF, and every now and then she will chew on firm pieces of fruit or vegetables. Her favorite is honeydew and yellow squash.

Lily is a very emotional child. Laughs a lot at her sisters and family, and gets startled easily by loud noises. She will cry if she believes she is being left or ignored, and is such a little cuddle bug. I feel like she is more my child than my others. Alice is her own, and Winter Rose is definitely my husband's. Lily is aaaall miiiine!

3 on Earth and 8 in Heaven Trying for as many babies as possible before DH gets fixed!
http://arwenart.com

Last edited by Spyctre; May 29th, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
May 29th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Leah
Awww, so much blond hair. 8 months. It's going so fast! She's adorable!

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
May 30th, 2014, 05:56 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Thanks! It feels pretty quick over here, but I stay so busy. I'm looking forward to the 18 month mark or thereabouts. Hopefully she will start to play with Winter a bit by then.

We joke about her blonde hair. I told DH, "Oh, no....Alice Marie, dark of hair. Winter Rose, dark of hair. Lily Vale.....golden haired. Bad news, honey. I have a twin brother named Jaime."

jamieshalon2 likes this.

3 on Earth and 8 in Heaven Trying for as many babies as possible before DH gets fixed!
http://arwenart.com
May 30th, 2014, 06:33 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She's so precious! Getting so big
May 30th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
She's adorable!! Love the photos and the updates. So advanced! Henry chats but doesn't say anything really.
May 31st, 2014, 11:23 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She's so cute! This is really going by so fast. Doug is a master sitter, and wiggler, but no crawling yet.

June 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
She is so cute. I love her blond hair. Just precious. We don't really have any words yet, just babble. She has started waving bye bye though. this just started over the weekend.
Spyctre likes this.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search