Walking?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ILoveStorm2011
  • 1 Post By jennyrae03
  • 2 Post By soul_donut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2014, 11:26 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Anyone beginning to walk? Phoebe figured out her push walker sort of and I just wanted to cry!
Druslady96 likes this.
June 18th, 2014, 12:27 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
She will walk around if you are holding her hand, or if she is holding onto something like a table. She has been doing this for a while now. It is very bittersweet.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
June 18th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Leah
Logi did the walk while holding onto stuff, or our hands. He really wants to. My mom got him a walker and he's able to go backwards and move around in it. I think it'll still be a couple months at least, but it's going so quick; 8 months old this Friday. 75% of his first year. ....

Bittersweet is an apt description.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
June 18th, 2014, 02:42 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh heeeelllllllll no. Logan is just now figuring out how to crawl! Well, he hasn't crawled YET but he's like RIGHTTHERE. I'll just die when he starts walking
MrsPea likes this.
June 18th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen

No walking here! I would freak the **** out if Lily started walking soon. My brother was running by 7 months(for real, 7 MONTHS!), and that ended up being a sign of ADHD. He was potty trained right after a year. I freak out if anything is early or late after having Miss Autism! lol

Lily isn't cruising either. She is pulling up, but is pretty unstable when she does it. Falls a lot. She really just got crawling and getting seated down. Couple months on the crawling, little less on sitting. And she can operate Johny Jump Ups. That's it, and that is perfect for now! Not too early, not too late.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
June 18th, 2014, 05:20 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
DItto on the hell no He can scoot backwards though and achieve some goals like that, but he's not crawling, walking, flying, or most verbs.

He talks a lot though! He also loves smiling and doing big arms for "how big is ben?"
Spyctre and MrsPea like this.
June 18th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No walking over here. If we hold his hands then yes, but he's not close. We're still working on getting a "real" crawl down. He can move around slowly, but I am very happy with this. He's just started clapping and waving, which I love.
June 18th, 2014, 08:23 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No walking here yet either, he can like others walk holding our hand or sofa (wobbly) No crawling here yet either though lol just a scoot, or pulling himself around. He'll be 9 months in like 6 days! My first son walked at 9 months, my little girl walked at 10 months. Christian will be a while yet lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

June 27th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Cccbb61013's Avatar Veteran
Haha Brady hasn't even rolled over yet. It's getting a little ridiculous! He's nowhere neat crawling either. When I put him on his belly he lifts his head up for like 30 seconds & then gets super pissed & buries his face in the ground *sigh* *brat*. So strange since he can sit up & he's freakishly strong. We call him "the bully" since he beats us all up. I don't see anything like that happening for months. My mom said I crawled for a week around 10 months & started walking right after. I have a feeling my little mini me will follow suit with the no crawling.

June 27th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Druslady96's Avatar Veteran
He walks around like crazy in his walker… but since he is tall, he's been in it for a while now. (It was the only way I could get anything done in the kitchen.) He pulls himself up and will let go and stand a couple seconds but only walks outside the walker when he is holding our hands or furniture or one of his toys. I'm certain he will be walking before 1. This time is going by too fast!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search