Vaccination Day =P

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
2 of the girls are getting vaccines today. I'm anticipating 48 hours of cranky.

Shots suck! We ended up delaying Lily's out of laziness/procrastination. She's 9 months tomorrow getting 4 month shots. Winter Rose is getting her 2 year old ones. I very much like them having a better chance against stuff, just hate the shots. We were visiting with my almost step grandmother(my grandfather passed away before they could get married) the other day, and she had something weird about her right calf. Her left calf had nice muscle tone because she works out, but her right calf looked like someone had taken a spoon and scooped out every last bit of muscle. She told me it was polio! She was born way before vaccines, after all. Yikes. My poor almost step grandmother. So I figured it's about time to get the 4 month batch! Do you get poilo shots at 4 months? We're going to a lake next month, Lily may not be able to get in the water.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven NTNP for #4 and doing the boy diet till!
http://arwenart.com
June 24th, 2014, 08:10 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here Christian got his polio shots at 2, 4 and 6 months and will get it again at 18 months. Good luck with all the shots, hope they do well!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

June 24th, 2014, 05:51 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I have no idea...and I should. I'm pretty sure she did though (we've had them all).After the 2 month ones she really never had a reaction 2 month ones sucked because she got sick.
Good luck though...I can't imagine 2 cranky babies!
June 25th, 2014, 05:08 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My little man got sick after his 2 month ones too, was rough. But was perfect after the rest!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

June 25th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I didn't even check this time to see what they got. I know DNA Experiment #2 got a booster. Wouldn't due to get lockjaw from something. But if she had 2 polio shots we are doing good!

I was too chatty with the pregnant nurse to get weight, but I got length. I need to call back. lol Lily is in the 90-95th percentile, and Winter Rose is in the 95th! I thought she was a bit tall, but I didn't think my itty bitty 2 year old was the size of an average 3 year old. lol I get to take pictures later for an update. Woot!

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven NTNP for #4 and doing the boy diet till!
http://arwenart.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search