I think my biological clock is talking to me.

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ILoveStorm2011

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2014, 09:05 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I am done. Soooo happy being done. But there's this little f***er in my head talking to me.

Psst....Arwen....

Procreate.....

Procreaaaaaaate!

You know you want to.....you NEED to....

Procreate! Before it's too late!

I visited with my 39 year old sister this past weekend/week. She gets HG with pregnancy and also has three children. She is career focused and absolutely done. She says the same voice is talking to her. I swear it's been trying to convince me for three months now! No, no. No no no no NO. No.

I'm trying to convince it to want a puppy, one of those tiny Yorkies or something. I don't want to be one of those ladies that's sad when baby making is over.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
July 31st, 2014, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww, I'm not quite there yet, still hoping for more babies, but I think I will be sad when my baby making days are over, even though I don't want more than two and will be done (hopefully) by 33.

It's such a special time (even if you're sick) to be able to create another life, and our biology is built for this, so of course it makes sense. I think after a little mourning period you'll be ok, but I think it's perfectly normal and expected to feel at least a little sad when baby making days are done.
July 31st, 2014, 12:23 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is definitely talking to me. I miss being pregnant. That said, I'm not QUITE ready for a second baby yet. I think we will start trying this winter. I would like the kids to be around 2 years apart.
July 31st, 2014, 12:29 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine has not started talking to me yet! Sure, I've looked back on Christians tiny baby pics and thought oh my...newborns are cute!! But NO I feel pretty content with my 3 and ready to do other things lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 31st, 2014, 12:53 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Mine talks to me all the time, and I know that I want more, but it just isn't possible for us. Oh well...poo happens.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 31st, 2014, 01:51 PM
Leah
I'm hearing mine. I don't think I'm ready either. I've been thinking after Logi's birthday to maybe start talking and planning for trying. Even then seems both crazy soon and like far away. Crazy soon because I hesitate to give up any single Logan time, and far away because now. My sister is having her baby next Thurs/Fri, so maybe that'll get that voice to slow it's roll.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 31st, 2014, 03:29 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I told DH that if it keeps talking, I want to have unprotected sex on my 35th birthday. Then if it is meant to be, it will be. If it isn't, my clock has to shut up and accept a puppy. I really don't like the whole baby phase. I don't know what's wrong with me! I want it to be done. Potty trained, talking kids, done.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
August 1st, 2014, 03:28 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
ugh. I feel you. It doesnt help my friend is pregnant and I went maternity clothes shopping yesterday...the sales lady said being in the store doesnt make you pregnant but...I want a baby.
But I don't.
AT ALL. I remember being so sick and the stretch marks...
Spyctre likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search