hey everyone!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2014, 01:37 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I haven't been posting, it's crazy being a mom I'm sure y'all understand. Just a little update. Miah is 11 months old and just got over a little scare.. Last weekend she had a fever induced seizure and stopped breathing on us and was rushed to the ER. She is doing wonderful now though. We recently started feeding her whole milk and she loves it! I can't believe we will be celebrating her 1st birthday so soon!!!
In other news. When Miah was a couple months old I got the paragard IUD and haven't had any issues but now I'm pretty sure I'm expecting again. AF was supposed to come on the 25th and hadn't showed her
beautiful face yet. I thought I missed because I was so distraught a about Miah but I'm totally sure I'm pregnant. My breast feel full and are very sore which only happen when I'm pregnant, I never get sore bbs during that time. Other than that and the missed AF I'm fine. In going to take a test tomorrow because for some reason pg tests never show pos for me until after the first week. I really am scared for many reasons. I want to enjoy Miah and wasn't planning on having number two until she was in kindergarten at least, and I'm scared I'll miscarry because of the stupid IUD. I'll keep everyone posted! Until then have you or anyone you ever known gotten pg while having the IUD?

July 31st, 2014, 02:33 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
No, but acquaintances have. Get to the OB ASAP, girl! I hope you can get solo time a little longer, but if not, she'll love having a real baby to try and play with.

Glad to hear she's OK! How scary!
July 31st, 2014, 05:02 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! In going to get there asap if I'm pregnant.

July 31st, 2014, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Eep! That's scary- both the seizure and the pregnancy! Lots going on with you momma!

I have the IUD, but no pregnancies with it in, so nothing to add, sorry!

Glad you checked in, and of course kup.
August 1st, 2014, 02:24 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Wow so scary!! Glad she is doing better.

And I have the IUD and I felt that way a little bit ago. I have not had a period since I got it and think I was just having a small period - I was a complete B, tired, boobs, blah, but I am fine now so hopefully it's all good!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search