hey ladies!

Forum: Interracial Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Interracial Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
hello girls!! how is everyone doing? sorry i havent been on to keep up..jm has been giving me problems!!
i am good..ive started bc for my ivf cycle! im soo excited!! so whats new around here???

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
August 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
WB, Jessie!! I am really happy for you, I am on cycle #1 of clomid TTC #3 for us.. so how are you handling the pressure and stress of TTC?? It is a nightmare but the rewards are so awesome!!

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
August 22nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
lala2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lala2007
I recently graduated from college and thinking about moving but that's about it for me.
August 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM
well Farrah..we have been dealing with ttc for 2 years now...its getting really difficult..im a bit nervous taking this big step...but i know if it works it will be worth it!! Thanks for askin!! oh ya..and good luck to you hope you dont have to be on the rollercoaster for too long!!

Lala..congrats on the graduation!! So are you thinking of moving out of state or staying in town? Good luck to you..thats an awsome accomplishment..i cant wait to go back to school..hopefully in January..i only have about a year left!!

August 24th, 2009, 12:27 AM
lala2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lala2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie0505 View Post
well Farrah..we have been dealing with ttc for 2 years now...its getting really difficult..im a bit nervous taking this big step...but i know if it works it will be worth it!! Thanks for askin!! oh ya..and good luck to you hope you dont have to be on the rollercoaster for too long!!

Lala..congrats on the graduation!! So are you thinking of moving out of state or staying in town? Good luck to you..thats an awsome accomplishment..i cant wait to go back to school..hopefully in January..i only have about a year left!!

I want to wish you both the best of luck and thank you so much. I am thinking about moving out of state in this little town I really don't think I will find the job and earn the amount of pay I would be comfortable with. A year left?! Oh yes you better be in there January lol I will be cheering you on!
August 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM
thanks! i hope this works..im soo scared but excited!! im trying to remain optamistic about it iall!!
so you wanna move from florida?? wow i would love to live there..im stuck in az for now b/c of dhs military orders, but oh welll..i would much rather go home to texas!! so i know what you mean wanting to get out of a small town..but now i miss it lol!!
ya..i really hope i can get back into school in january!! i miss that too!! well whatever you choose i wish you the best of luck..thanks again!! take care girlie!

August 26th, 2009, 06:24 PM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
so Jessie how is it going???

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
August 29th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much going on here. Ryan and I got my dads blessing with being engaged!
August 30th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well... I had my Baby girl FINALLY, Imogen, She is already a week old! It has gone so fast. Her and Jasmin were made to be sisters! They look identicle and Jasmin loves her so so much!

I hope the IVF is a huge success for you!

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search