A little late but....

Forum: Interracial Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Interracial Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM
missmich
My son Mijandro William has arrived! The J is pronounced the Spanish way,so with an H sound. It's a made up name from the names Migueal and Alejandro. He's perfect!!!!

After a long and hard labor he was to tired and I wasn't dilating so we decided a c-section was the only way to go. So after about 2-3 days of labor with a lot of added pain in the kidneys that we feared may be a stone he arrived via c-section Tuesday morning at 7:22 am and weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces! Enough hair to make me happy,but a lot lighter then I expected. It doesn't matter to me how dark he is of course,but I just thought he'd be darker. He's even more beautiful then I ever thought he could be!

After some jaundice and some latching on issues we're both doing fine now!
September 20th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Congrats!

I'm sorry to hear you had a long labor.. I'm also sorry he didn't turn out like you dreamed him to be.. You just never know how they will turn out.. And he may change as he gets older..

September 21st, 2010, 11:23 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand being surprised at how he looks! My son doesn't look mixed at all, he looks like a little white boy lol Congrats on your baby boy!
September 21st, 2010, 03:30 PM
missmich
oh i don't mind at all how light he is,just surprised. he really couldn't be anymore beautiful and perfect in my eyes! i just kept telling him he'd better not be bald after all that heartburn he gave me during the last trimester and even labour! lol he's a good boy and he listened to mami!
September 21st, 2010, 05:43 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Congrats on the birth of your son. He may get darker over time, I know mine has.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 21st, 2010, 09:42 PM
Perfectly~Flawed's Avatar ♥ Proud Potterhead! ♥
Send a message via AIM to Perfectly~Flawed Send a message via Yahoo to Perfectly~Flawed
Wooooooo! Congrats hun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search