Please welcome...Two For More!

Forum: Interracial Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Interracial Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Perfectly~Flawed's Avatar ♥ Proud Potterhead! ♥
Send a message via AIM to Perfectly~Flawed Send a message via Yahoo to Perfectly~Flawed
Welcome to the board hun!
I'm Nicole, 24, single mom to Lynda! Her dad is white and I'm black. I'm recently had the step down as host from here, I just ran out of time! But I'm in lurker mode and I wanted to welcome you here!

Last edited by Perfectly~Flawed; October 28th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
October 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Welcome to the board, I look forward to getting to know you better. My name is in my siggy along with my kids and their ages. My husband is West Indian and I'm Puerto Rican.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 29th, 2010, 09:48 AM
belleaz's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to belleaz Send a message via Yahoo to belleaz
Love ur siggy of Lynda Nicole!!

November 2nd, 2010, 08:24 AM
*kimi*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Im Kimi and I have 3 kids...Stephen is 7 Dereon is 4 and my princess Brielle is 5 months! Dh is Charles who is black n Im white

Thank you to Graysmama for my adorable siggy
November 3rd, 2010, 10:47 AM
belleaz's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to belleaz Send a message via Yahoo to belleaz
whoops i was rude lol Welcome Im Belle momma to 3 boys Josiah 7, Elijah 5 and Nehemiah 3 who are blk & mexican and wife to jorrel for too many years. lol

November 18th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Two for More's Avatar Veteran
Aww, thanks for the formal welcome! I've been away from the boards for a few weeks (life got busy, and then my compute crashed, so my husband and I are sharing), and I've just gotten the chance this week to make the rounds of my favorites, so this was a nice surprise.

I can't remember how much I said about myself when I first found this board, but as a recap, I'm Jay, 26, and my husband and I got married this past summer after about seven years of dating. I'm black, he's white, and we don't have kids yet -- we'll probably be waiting to try for at least another year or two. I'm happy to have found this board, and I look forward to getting to know everyone here better.

Happily married, and waiting to try

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search