Spanish language cartoons or music suggestions please.

Forum: Interracial Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Interracial Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
missmich
I've heard that listening to 10 minutes of Spanish music a day will help my son learn Spanish easier. I've found Boca Beth and think she's pretty fun and easy for Mama to learn as well. I've also Pocoyo and it's good b/c the cartoon has subtitles,also making it easy for Mama to learn. Any others that we can look at or listen to?
November 24th, 2010, 07:04 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I wish I knew of some, we really don't watch Spanish TV much in my house. I know my mom is great at finding toys and books that are in both languages. You should look for some.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 24th, 2010, 08:02 AM
belleaz's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to belleaz Send a message via Yahoo to belleaz
Nope i dont know of any but I bought my boys spanish cd's (at the dollar store) that i play in their room and it teaches them little words. My boys have caught on.

November 29th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Zoostergirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found some great spanish board books on Amazon.com for my former foster son who was hispanic. A simple search reveals over 46,000 choices.

Amazon.com: spanish children books: Books

But other than Dora, I don't know any spanish shows at all. And I know she doesn't count.

November 30th, 2010, 08:00 PM
missmich
Cool! Now I know where to get MY face book! Good Night Moon...in espanol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search