Do you work From home?

Forum: Interracial Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Interracial Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2011, 02:51 PM

I am a work at home mom and wouldn't change it for the world. I am teamed up with a great network of moms and we all help each other grow our businesses. We are partnered with a company that has been in business for 25 years and received two Blue Torch awards! I have the opportunity to extend this offer to 6 other moms this Month and am looking for women to lead their own businesses. How many of the other moms on here have their won business? I think this would be a great place to post what we do for a living.

Moms feel free to tell about what you do too!

Nancy Colon
Helping dreams become possible!
Work at Home United
August 19th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to XOXOArmyWife Send a message via Skype™ to XOXOArmyWife
Yes I work from home and we are a 20 yr old debt free company. I've tried just about everything and this worked for me.

We offer fabulous training and support so no experience is needed. There is also no risk or obligation. We offer residual income and daily pay. We DO NOT sell products, do home parties, do cold-calling or telemarketing, do door-to-door sales, etc. In fact; this business can be done 100% online and from home. You will get awesome benefits for your entire house hold to use; such as dental,vision,prescription, medical, roadside assistance, 401k, identity theft protection, legal assistance, child ID kit and other fabulous perks for being apart of our team. We have 2 great positions available at all times.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search