Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 10 update!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Views from the Magic Mirror LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2013, 07:12 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
And on to week 10! I am in awe of every day I get to remain in this DDC and that I am still carrying this little one. Praying with all of my might that I hear that sweet HB tomorrow at my appointment. Still no change in my belly that I can see when I take my Saturday morning pics, but I am still feeling very much preggo and the movements that I feel when I lay very still at night are still there. Either all is well, or I have gone off the deep end.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.

Last edited by MarchMom2007; March 24th, 2013 at 05:52 AM.
February 16th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
Our bellies are almost identical lol. So much bloat!!! Its like I slowly start to inflate as the day begins, by the time dinner is over I look 5 months pregnant!
MarchMom2007 likes this.
February 17th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The bloat will be replaced by a little bump before you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanta.number2 View Post
Our bellies are almost identical lol. So much bloat!!! Its like I slowly start to inflate as the day begins, by the time dinner is over I look 5 months pregnant!
Lol, since my first baby I think I look pregnant everytime I eat a big meal. My ab muscles are quitters now
MarchMom2007 likes this.

February 17th, 2013, 03:36 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your going to have a cute baby bump! you've got a good body for carrying babies! I can't wait to see you fully 40weeks or close to it! people don't even know I'm pregnant until I'm nearly 8 months cause my torso is so long.
February 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM
oh we look like belly twins!! those pants look comfy!
February 20th, 2013, 01:56 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
So cute!!!!

February 23rd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Week six update! I feel so much more bloated than I did last week, but my belly is definitely smaller in the pic. So strange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmehaffey View Post
Your going to have a cute baby bump! you've got a good body for carrying babies! I can't wait to see you fully 40weeks or close to it! people don't even know I'm pregnant until I'm nearly 8 months cause my torso is so long.
I don't know. I gained so much with DS that I just looked super fat for the longest time. I am pretty tall, I am 5'8" and I weigh 200 pounds, but I carry it pretty well (I think). I feel like I just look chubby right now. Can't wait for it to pop out.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I feel chubby too... DH assures me I don't look any different... but I'm feeling fluffy.

March 2nd, 2013, 05:47 AM
7 week update at the top!

March 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looking good. I think they make great comparison pics with your outfit being the same!

March 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHoot View Post
Looking good. I think they make great comparison pics with your outfit being the same!
Thanks, I was thinking it would help to show comparisons, since I can't make the pics exactly the same size. I wish I were more of a whiz when it came to photo editing.

March 3rd, 2013, 11:11 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
Awww!!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5" ~ Grayson (10/16/13) 2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

March 9th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Week 8 is up. I am still terrified out of my mind that this will all end, but I do want the whole 9 months if things turn out to be just fine, so here it is! Now praying like mad that I get to take a 9W3D photo next Saturday...

March 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry if I missed your story before, is this a rainbow baby for you? Looking good BTW

Make a pregnancy ticker

March 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM
This will be a rainbow baby for us, I have had multiple early losses (I hate calling them chemicals), but last Wednesday I was told that at my U/S that I am measuring a full two weeks behind and they couldn't find the heartbeat. I have a very tipped back uterus and have been reading that there is a very good chance that I am measuring small due to that, and my midwife said that there is also a chance that I was carrying twins and one passed away and that is the one they saw on the U/S and didn't think to look for another baby. My hCG levels were completely normal for this point in my pregnancy as of Wednesday, so I am holding my breath to find out what has happened, if anything.

March 10th, 2013, 12:09 PM
You are looking great, and I'm praying for you!

March 16th, 2013, 06:13 PM
I can't believe I get to add yet another week! Bring it on week 10!
slmehaffey likes this.

March 17th, 2013, 03:20 PM
you actually look like you are getting smaller. How are you feeling? I'm still praying for your baby to grow big and strong!

March 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Still feeling very much pregnant and I am actually up about 5 pounds. I think the normal morning bloat is down, although I look much bigger at night. Today marks 10 days past my acupuncture appointment where my practitioner said I would know by 7-10 days if I was going to miscarry. I am feeling more optimistic by the day. I have also been looking at belly pics, although I can't seem to find any of mine from my son, and I think I am in the clear on not showing yet really other than not being able to handle much pressure on my waist anymore.

Apparently with a tipped uterus, it can take longer to show, even with your second. I felt like my stomach popped out a bit right at first and there it stays. Maybe it was just my pudge, but it certainly hasn't changed any at all since my first pic.
slmehaffey likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 12:29 PM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe I was told when I was young that I have a tipped uterus. Maybe that will help me keep from showing for a while too! I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that you stay with us! Hold tight baby and GROW!!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search