** Update.. no loss mention.. but funny twist! **Congrats to the newly preggers!

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .h00dihoo.this.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Just wanted to say congrats to all you newbies.. some of you are probably still in squinting mode..

i myself am getting some extremely faint lines.. still trying to wrap my head around even the thought, with a 3.5 month old, im breastfeeding, and haven't had a PP AF yet.. and because of that, i have NO idea when ovulation was.. im just putting a guess in that conception was around the 10th.. which would put me around Nov 3rd for a due date... this would be my 3rd, in a row, due in Nov.. and im not real happy about it lol.. i really wanted a summer baby!!!!!!

here is my latest test

**UPDATE**

just updating now that i know what is going on... i kept continuing to get these light BFPs .. and then all of a sudden would have a BFN, and then the light BFP again.. but they were never getting any darker

well yesterday for some really strange reason.. something dawned on me to test with gatorade.. ive been drinking a LOOOTT of it because it really boosts my milk supply... low and behold.. the test came up postive!!! or i should say.. the test line showed up LOL... freaking unbelievable!!! i had NEVER heard of this happening with gatorade .... so i didnt drink any for awhile and a bit a ago i tested again using a mix of my urine, and the gatorade.. test line came up again... and i tested with the SAME urine (by itself) and BFFFFFFN not even a hint of a line!!

here is the test with just the gatorade on it.. the test itself was a little wonky (manufacturer problem it seems).. but that test line came up IMMEDIATELY before the control line... you can see the dye still wasnt even finished running through!

and here is the test i took a pic ago that is my urine+gatorade

so... not pregnant.. a bit relieved.. a small portion of me is a little bummed but.. i need to take care of my health before TTC again!
moral to this story... don't drink gatorade during the testing phase!

want to wish you all a Happy and Healthy 9 months and Congratulations!!!!

Last edited by .h00dihoo.this.; February 25th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
February 21st, 2013, 08:30 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know your in limbo right now, but wanted to say how cool would it be that we both have baby's at 3mo of age and are here again! Hoping you get to come on over!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

February 22nd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there. I hope you get your positive answer soon!

February 22nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whaaaaaaat!!! are you exclusively BFing?!?! Oh man, I do not intend on using BC for the next few times because I didn't get my first PPAF til after ten and a half months with my first, and exclusive breastfeeding is supposed to be like 99% effective at preventing conception in the first six months LOL you are the lucky 1% I guess haha

Welcome

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 25th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
updating first post!
February 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM
megpie
Wow Wow Wow!!! Sorry about your BFN :-(
February 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM
it's totally okay!! it's for the best with my health concerns with another pregnancy right now!!! i was really relieved, but a little bummed lol! i have high hopes for a girl after having 3 boys... maybe one day soon!
Carwen*Angel likes this.
February 26th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sorry to hear you aren't joining but thanks for the tip! Gatorade, who'd think it?

February 26th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow!

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
February 26th, 2013, 08:14 PM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you sure? Did you check with another test? If so, I would for sure be calling the company!! That is absurd!!
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search