So hard to believe....

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 05:46 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so completely in shock. I can't get over the fact that my tests finally turned positive! I even did 2...yes TWO...IUI's with nothing. I really hope that this will stick! I am so nervous. Then on the other hand, I want to call everyone I know and tell them, of course I am not going to...but I want to! Does anyone else feel this way?

March 2nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
megpie
March 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your long awaited BFP! How exciting! You will be shouting from the roof tops in no time soon! Enjoy the little secret with your DH for just a bit longer.....if it were me though, and I worked that hard to get a bfp, no way I could wait, lol.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 2nd, 2013, 08:43 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrat's!!! So happy for you!
March 2nd, 2013, 10:28 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! I had two failed IUIs with my first and ended up conceiving the next month while on a ttc break. Go figure lol. I agree with above, enjoy your secret while you can. It's kind of nice sharing it with only dh.
March 3rd, 2013, 02:52 AM
Regular
I feel the same way about wanting to share. My family and friends know I have been trying to get pregnant for a while so I am dying to tell. I'll be almost 9 weeks when we anmounce during Easter.
March 3rd, 2013, 06:27 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! I feel like that, too. I want to tell so bad, especially my parents. But then it's kinda nice having this little secret.

March 3rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Congrats to you! It is a very exciting time!

March 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats, and welcome to the DDC! Perhaps try to quell your urge to tell everyone by just telling a couple close family or friends that can keep it a secret.

March 3rd, 2013, 08:49 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have told pretty much everyone lol close to us at least. We will post on Facebook and stuff once I hit 12 weeks. But it's so hard to stay quiet lol

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
March 4th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand! This BFP was on our 3rd and final IUI! I was about out of hope! Now I want to scream to everyone it worked, it worked!!! Don't worry I'll try to control myself! Congrats on your BFP!

March 4th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I have tired for 11 years for another child with not even the slightest positive!! It's so exciting to finally see that line isn't it?! Soo happy for you!! Congrats!!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!!!

March 4th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
I totally understand- we got pregnant our first cycle trying, I was expecting it to take much longer, but I have a history of m/c so we are keeping mum til 12 weeks. I can't wait to tell everyone, I am so excited and happy to be expecting!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search