Friday Five 3/8

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)?
2. What was the best weekend of your life?
3. What weekend of the year is your favorite?
4. Do you have any weekend routines?
5. Describe your ideal Saturday night.

March 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)? Hmm. I like them all pretty much the same. But I will pick Saturday, because that's usually when me and hubby do something when he has the day off.
2. What was the best weekend of your life? That's a toughie. I guess when I went to NYC.
3. What weekend of the year is your favorite? I don't think I have a favorite weekend.
4. Do you have any weekend routines? Usually try to get caught up on housework, lol.
5. Describe your ideal Saturday night. Good food and a good movie.

March 8th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)? I like which over day I don't have to work. If I'm off all three days then I guess I like sundays best. B/c They are usually lazy family days!
2. What was the best weekend of your life? hmm, graduating College is right up there! Today is turning out be be a pretty great day, too!
3. What weekend of the year is your favorite?Summer weekends. I love spending time at the beach with the family!
4. Do you have any weekend routines? usually saturdays or sundays are my long runs for the week.
5. Describe your ideal Saturday night.Snuggled in my bed with my hubby and the kiddos eating popcorn and watching movies. Or bonfire on the beach after sunset roasting marshmallows and eating s'mores!

March 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sundays. We always do something with family on Sunday's.
Ummm....I don't know. Probably the weekend I got married.
I don't really have a favorite.
Generally we go out on Saturday, then church and family on Sunday. That's all really.
Just having dinner with my hubby.
March 8th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Saturdays AND Sundays. If we have nothing to get done, we stay in - we are hermits by nature, and I don't have to walk my daughter to school, and my hubbie is home to help me with her!

Not sure if I could pick one out. Got married on a Wednesday, daughter was born mid-week as well. Lol. I suck at remembering when awesome things happened anyhow (and I'm pessimistic, so I have a bad time remembering good stuff - heh).

2013? None so far. 2012? The Sunday and following Saturday (we did a week long stay, so not a full weekend due to when we arrived and left) when hubbie and I were in New Orleans for our honeymoon that we finally took after 11 years of marriage!

Sad to say, we are horrible and play far too many video games when we should be cleaning.

Everquest with my husband and an in-game friend!

March 8th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Regular
1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)? Sundays, because they are our "family day"!
2. What was the best weekend of your life? The weekend I married my husband <3
3. What weekend of the year is your favorite? I don't really have one...
4. Do you have any weekend routines? Saturday is spent with my little man, normally at home or outdoors if it's warm enough, maybe running some errands or visiting family every one in a while. Sunday is family day, so we go to church with my parents, have lunch, visit my grandparents and then spend the afternoon as a family of 3 (soon to be 4)!
5. Describe your ideal Saturday night. Unfortunately, my husband works Saturday nights right now. If I could have an "ideal Saturday night", he would be off work and I would be snuggled up on the couch with my boys

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search