spotting or menstrual

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2013, 12:01 PM
I normally have irregular AF so I'm normally a day or two later for the following months but this month i was like a week late. Normally i have heavy AF like i have to change frequently but this months after the week late thing i started spotting. I say spotting because it wasnt a heavy flow more like a leaky faucet. When i went to use the restroom. (TMI. Sorry) i seen little blood cloths.My AF normally last 5 to 6 days this time it lasted 3 days i wouldnt call it a fullAF cause it wasnt normal could this possibly be implantation bleeding?
March 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
I don't have the answer, it all depends on your cycle when you O'd etc. But I hope someone here can offer more insight!!

March 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had bleeding in early pregnancy 2 times. I would take a test and if its positive I'd call your doc.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

March 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not an expert by any means, but I thought implantation was light. Sometimes we can just have an "off" cycle. I think it happens to everyone at one point. If you think you pregnant go see your doctor.

March 20th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Idk i accidentally picked up an ovulation test instead of a pregnancy test and it came back positive im going to make sure o get the right one and yest again
March 20th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ovulation tests always look like a positive pg test. They are positive when the lines are the same. I had a strange cycle last month. Only 23 days, 3 day light AF. Ended up ovulating on day 7 and here I am. Most bizzare cycle ever for me. I don't know if it was because it was the first cycle after my IUD removal or my age. I used to need treatment for a short LP. I think my body is just messed up, but I conceived quickly so I won't complain.

What you describe wouldn't be implantation bleeding I wouldn't think. That is usually during the TWW and is pink or brown and just a little. You could be having a weird cycle like I did last month. Its also possible to have a light period and be pg. You need to retest. My grandma had a light period every month for her first pg. She didn't know that she shouldn't! She had all sorts of crazy things happen though and they all resulted in healthy babies.

Retest with a sensitive test and monitor your fertility signs in case it was a weird cycle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search