Names?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 04:54 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like Knox. I actually have always liked Baker for a boy but DH nixed that. I love love love Clark for a girl and DH said definitely no. I tend to like boyish names for a girl as I also like Evan. We are at a stalemate on all names. And we aren't planning to find out the gender so... Could be in for the long haul here.
March 20th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Aaahhh is Knox going to be a "trendy" name for 2013 or '14?! Cause that will definitely make me start liking it less lol. I hope not!
hotpinkheels likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 05:19 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like different not trendy names too oh also love Vivian for a girl!
March 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know two people with Vivian. I feel like I'm hearing that more.

I like Emma for a girl sorta named after my sister who is emily. I also love boyish names for girls. I love Spencer for a girl but our last name also ends in er so I don't know if it sounds right together.

DH loves the name Ghram for a boy . I don't even know how to spell it. lol! He likes the spelling after a popular golfer. Graem or something like that. Im too tired to look it up.
hotpinkheels likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 20th, 2013, 06:16 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
Cute names everyone!!! We are not even close to there yet....I'll get back to you. LOL

Lindz- Love Graham!!! I think the other way is Graeme, don't like it spelled that was as much, but sooo cute!

March 20th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we are pretty set on Knox O'Neal S****. O'Neal after my late grandfather, it was his middle name and I was super close to him. I know it sounds weird but it means so much

Oh I forgot I like Braxton for a boy also. Oh annnnd I don't like popular names either. Except my daughter, she is Caitlin then I have Parker (only heard it once before I names him then I saw a it more frequently) Jackson and Weston.
I liked Emersyn call her Emmy but not sure anymore.

March 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM
megpie
Love talking names!

I like Noah, Miles, Ian, Finn, Oliver, Charlotte, Gwen , Lucy.....
Classy likes this.
March 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
We have these pretty much set in stone for a while now. Our girl name is Audrey Kathleen, and our boy name is James Earl.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 21st, 2013, 04:47 AM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
Our boy name was decided long ago- Drake Tiberius but we aren't sharing it with anyone IRL til he is born.

Girl name is still undecided, we don't want anything remotely popular so we tossed our original choices of Ruby & Zoe and now our top contenders are Mila- (my favorite- middle name undecided) or Piper Blake.
LuckyCharm likes this.
March 21st, 2013, 06:12 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by megpie View Post
Love talking names!

I like Noah, Miles, Ian, Finn, Oliver, Charlotte, Gwen , Lucy.....
I really like all of those names, too. Heh.
megpie likes this.

March 21st, 2013, 06:17 AM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
I doubt we pick names this time around. With DD, we had her name all picked out. Then, after she was born, the name just didn't fit her so we named her something completely different.

I think we'll just wing it this time. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieRN View Post
We have no idea!! I really like the name Grady, but we each have a nephew named Brady (one on my side of the fam and one on his side). I told him I didn't really care b/c one lives in Iowa and one lives in Ohio and we NEVER EVER EVER see or talk to them...
Stacie, that's so funny. I know 2 couples in different places in Iowa that have sons named Brady. I wonder if I know them? Lol.

March 21st, 2013, 08:26 AM
We have had ours picked for decades.
Husband is John and its a family tradition for 1st son to be John. So that was decided when I met him (though I dont really like the name John).

We picked out Charlotte about 10 years ago and we have never found a better name. I hate that it is zooming up in popularity, but I'm not giving up our vision because of a popularity factor. We decided on the middle name Jolene in the 1st attempted pregnancy. I love Dolly Parton (she sings a beautiful song called "jolene") and hubby was instantly sold when I told him we could call our girl "Charlie-Jo".
So Charlotte Jolene will be the full name.
March 21st, 2013, 09:12 AM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
For a girl we are pretty set on Autumn Faith

For a boy we are up in the air of Bentley Jaxon or Bentley Charles because Charles is a family name for him and his name is Charles but he goes by Chip.

But if we have a boy and if I come on my due date of November 3rd we will probably have to give him the name Kenneth either in the first or middle name because my DH mother had a twin brother that died on November 3rd and his name was Kenneth.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!!!

March 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy View Post
Our boy name was decided long ago- Drake Tiberius but we aren't sharing it with anyone IRL til he is born.
I love the name Drake!

March 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well DF and I agree on plenty of girl names but cannot agree on. Boy name and the only boy name he likes or will even consider is one I can't stand

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search