Anybody else feeling UNpregnant?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet and I'm still a little crampy every now and then (I keep thinking it's an AF cramp until I remember, "Oh, geez, I'm pregnant". )

I got a little dizzy while teaching today but taking the elevator never leaves me with sure footing (I'm on the 3rd floor).

Boobs only really hurt if I press on them.

No impulse to pee.

No voracious appetite.

I can still eat chocolate (food aversion with my 2 teen boys).

Honestly, I don't know why I'm complaining. I just don't feel pregnant. And I don't know what that's supposed to feel like anyway. With my two boys, I got virtually no symptoms except having to pee, hating chocolate & Victoria Secret scents. I just feel so normal like nothing is happening. Even the fatigue has let up quite a bit.

No, I'm not worried about miscarriage or anything (don't need to add that stress to my life). I'm still an unusually emotional meanie-- very snappy and snarky to everyone.

Just wanted to see if anyone feels the same way.

Introducing the Minis

March 20th, 2013, 12:42 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
My boobs don't hurt either. I have no urge to pee more than normal. I'm tired. I do crave some food more than others. But thats it.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 20th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Super Mommy
I am in the same boat. Other than a backache, cramps, and sore boobs, (all common with af) I just don't feel pg yet! It is so frustrating lol

3/28/13- 6 weeks
March 20th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I don't feel pregnant either. No nausea, I'm only normal tired, no cravings or aversions, I had a little cramping a few days ago but nothing much. It's just weird this time because each other time I knew I was pregnant before I even could have tested, and this time I don't have that feeling at all.

March 20th, 2013, 01:04 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was like that in the beginning, but don't worry, it'll come! Lol I'm nauseous and/or throwing up every day now.
Then perhaps you just might get lucky!

March 20th, 2013, 01:07 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, me too. I am usually always tired, so that isn't anything I can attribute to being pg (plus I gave up coffee and that's really bumming me out). My boobs are only a bit larger and slightly sore, which is weird for me because my boobs never hurt during pms. And I have some lower back pain and on and off cramps.

I am just over six weeks. I read that six weeks is usually when the m/s kicks in, but really, I have nothing.
March 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtheblue View Post
I was like that in the beginning, but don't worry, it'll come! Lol I'm nauseous and/or throwing up every day now.
Then perhaps you just might get lucky!
With my second I threw up for a month, from the 2nd to the 3rd month I think. That's it. With the first, I caught the stomach bug so that lasted all of 24 hours. Hopefully, I don't have to experience m/s (all day sickness) this time either.

Introducing the Minis

March 20th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Im not feeling anything either...except for this dang cold I have currently!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here, very mild cramping off and on, some very slight tenderness in my boobs, but that's it, although I am worried about miscarriage.

Can't wait to meet our new baby GIRL!

Never forgetting all my sweet angels: Twins 10 weeks 1/2010 Baby B 8 weeks 8/2010 Angel 5 weeks 3/2013
March 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have many symptoms, but at about 5 weeks my peeing picked up lol 4

March 20th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Super Mommy
Same thing here! But I like it this way. Don't really care for nausea and fatigue anyway.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search