What are you most concerned about...

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 03:08 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
During this pregnancy? Being a first time mom it's all a little overwhelming and concerning! Gotta be honest the delivery is probably top of the list, along with a healthy bugger at the end of all this!
March 24th, 2013, 03:39 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After have a stillbirth and 5 consecutive mc my only fear is having a healthy happy spoiled baby. Or babies
StacieRN and hotpinkheels like this.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am afraid of actually taking care of a baby. I didn't grow up around babies and I have never babysat a newborn so I really have no experience at all. I am terrified! I plan on taking a lot of classes so that I am informed and know exactly what to do when baby gets here.

March 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm most worried about staying healthy through it all...I NEED to make it through school and I'll be 32 weeks when I'm done so I'm just worried about keeping myself and baby happy since I usually start hard contractions around 28-30 weeks
March 24th, 2013, 04:20 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
Right now I'm most concerned with having a happy healthy baby!!

March 24th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Super Mommy
Just hoping for a healthy baby!! The rest will be cake!

March 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
@Mommyto4navybrats, I'm worried about school too I am finishing my last semester of prerequisites for the Nursing Program now, and I was supposed to apply in the fall and start next spring. So, now I'll have to postpone my schooling again. I am little bit frustrated today about it, because even though I am THRILLED to be having another baby, hubby doesn't seem to understand how much my life is going to be put on hold now. I guess it's the hormones raging today. I know I am blessed to be having another lil one, and school will always be there for me to finish, but just having one of "those" days

March 24th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now I am most concerned about the sch.

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
March 24th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fear of birthing in a hospital....
March 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
There's nothing specific I'm worried about this time around. Right now I'm assuming everything will be normal and healthy I'm more worried about after the baby is here, how I'll handle a newborn and a toddler!

March 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
School is one thing. I intended to return to school this fall and I still plan to, I just know it will be difficult being due in the middle of the semester.

Last time I had a lot of pain with the loosening of joints, making it really hard to walk. Hopefully that doesn't happen again this time.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
March 24th, 2013, 05:05 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first, so of course I have a lot of fears/worries/concerns. Right now I'm most concerned about feeling ill throughout my entire pregnancy...I want to be able to enjoy it some!
hotpinkheels likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 05:15 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I'm just worried about having a happy and healthy baby right now. I have no reason to worry but I always do!

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 24th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Super Mommy
Worried about having a healthy baby. A rough start has me concerned but I'm keeping my chin up and pushing on. As a BTDT momma twice now I really can't think of anything else that worries me.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 24th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Labor sometimes. @_@ My first labor was a piece of cake so i worry this next one might not go as smoothly.

March 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Healthy babies, easy birth, easy transition to more people in the house. I'm very excited, but very nervous about it all. The last baby I had will be 13 in April, so I'm basically starting allll over..lol

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
March 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a lot of concerns. On the top of my list is a healthy baby. I'm also concerned with how I'll be able to carry this one. I have a rough time physically carrying a baby. With my last two especially I was in bad shape. I couldn't walk. Kept collapsing on the ground. Then I have had really scary births. I'm praying for my thirds birth experience. It was perfect! My birth plan read like an actual plan and we followed it to the letter. It was a great birth as far as these things go. Having the baby here should be fine. We've been through enough to handle just about anything. Unless the baby is now twins and then I might panic.....There will be a lot to learn then!

March 25th, 2013, 09:16 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a lot of concerns as well. Obviously the first is having a healthy baby. I am afraid of labor. I am scared I won't know what to do (like a couple of you I am a first time mom with little experience). I am worried about how I am going to handle having to return to a full time job that is very stressful not long after the baby is born. I am worried about how my relationship with my husband will change and whether it will be good or bad. I think way too much!
March 25th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymom03 View Post
@Mommyto4navybrats, I'm worried about school too I am finishing my last semester of prerequisites for the Nursing Program now, and I was supposed to apply in the fall and start next spring. So, now I'll have to postpone my schooling again. I am little bit frustrated today about it, because even though I am THRILLED to be having another baby, hubby doesn't seem to understand how much my life is going to be put on hold now. I guess it's the hormones raging today. I know I am blessed to be having another lil one, and school will always be there for me to finish, but just having one of "those" days
I'm in LVN school right now and being on my feet in clinicals is what worries me. I can handle the school aspect but I already had to extend my schooling due to my husband getting sick so instead of graduating in June with the people I started with I will graduate in Sept....FRUSTRATED is an understatement
March 25th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Veteran
I am most concerned of finding a heart beat the first appointment. I have had previous loss and it is nerve wracking. Other than that, no real concerns at this moment.

[img]

10/2009 11 weeks
Chemical 5/2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search