Where did you meet your DH/SO?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
There did you meet your DH/SO?

How long have you been together?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
March 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Met at work on Hill Air Force Base. We have been together for five years and married for four.

March 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
High school we dated for a year and a half. Got pregnant. I was 19. Had our precious boy at 20 and then got married when I was 21 and he was 23. Our 5 year anniversary is April 12!

5 year dating* 2 yr wedding is July 9.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 24th, 2013, 04:20 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HS sweethearts. Together 7 years before we got married and have been married just over 2 years.
March 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
We met at a karaoke bar. He sent my girlfriend and I shots from across the bar with the message "Two foxxy ladies for two foxxy ladies." I didn't talk to him for weeks because it was so corny. LOL! Guess it won me over somehow in the end. =P

That was in 2006, I had left my ex but went back to him after a few months and ended up preggers with DS. When DS was just under a year old I decided he couldn't grow up in the kind of environment my ex created so I left. DH and I reconnected and the rest is history. We were married 4 years ago this November.

Last edited by The Aubrey; March 24th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
March 24th, 2013, 04:39 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Together for 13 married for 7. Met when I was 14 at the beach.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 24th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Super Mommy
High school sweethearts. DH is 2 years older been dating since 2002...got pregnant when I was 19 and he had just graduated police academy, got married 2 month before DS #1 was born in 2006 the rest is our life in the making

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 24th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! A lot of us were HS sweethearts! My DH moved onto my block the Summer before Sr yrs. He spent the rest of the summer chasing me. We have been together for nearly 18 yrs, married 14 this June!

March 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
I was moving and had everything out of the apartment except the appliances. I called a guy friend and asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me move those last things. He said he would help, but he'd need to bring help. He showed up with DH and I immediately thought DH was funny and cute. I looked him up on MySpace a week later and asked him if he wanted to hang out sometime. We dated for two years and got married. This year will be 5 years total that we've been together.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
March 24th, 2013, 05:51 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We met online through friends. We've been together 5 years

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

March 24th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
HS sweethearts here too! June will be 6 years married and 10 together. I wanted to finish college before we had babies so we were married 4 years before we got pregnant.

10 weeks

March 24th, 2013, 07:24 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
There did you meet your DH/SO? through a mutual friend of ours that I work with...

How long have you been together? since June 2006 so... Almost 7yrs!! Married for over 3.5yrs

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
March 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH and I met after HS, we were 19 and worked at the same restaurant. October will be our 16 year Anniversary since we started dating and just celebrated our 11 year Anniversary in January! Got married 6 weeks before DS #1 was born We lived in Las Vegas at the time, and had to go pay off a traffic ticket at the courthouse. Figured we might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and get married since we were already at the courthouse I was wearing maternity jeans and a purple maternity shirt, and that is the only pg clothes I have left!

March 25th, 2013, 08:01 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had just gotten out of a long relationship and was not in the best frame of mind. I was also the farthest away from looking I could possibly be. Ironically, we had a mutual friend for years and that friend had always been saying how I had to meet his friend Jason, etc. I was in my previous relationship at that time and I never met him. Then in 2007 I was hanging out with that friend at a restaurant and my friend says, hey, that's my friend Jason. I looked and had to do a double take, it was like something inside me just clicked.

It took us awhile to officially start dating, but we will have been together for 5 years on May 1st and we have been married 6 months.
shana1979 likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WE met at a lazer tag arena
March 25th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Super Mommy
DH was actually my boss when we met on Halloween 2005. I'm 8 years younger than he is though so at the time I had a huge crush on him I never acted on it. We ended up staying friends and he saved me from the worst date ever on my birthday 2 years ago. We got married in August.

March 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We were best friends in High School. I had a bf and he had a gf. I hated his gf! She was a nutcase! Right after he graduated (he was 2 years ahead of me) they broke up and we started taking things out of the friend zone. He is still (16 years later) my best friend in the world!

March 27th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We met at a board game event for adults two years ago. He butted in on a conversation I was having with a friend. I found that annoying. Later in the evening, he ran interception for his brother who was trying to talk to my friend. I found his conversation entertaining but we parted ways without exchanging information. Two days later, my friend tells me to call him and gave me his number. I swallowed my pride and did just that. We clicked even though I tried to discourage him by telling him how unladylike I am, how I am not the typical lovey dovey chick, how I don't fall for people. He persisted in calling and texting me.

Yesterday was the 2-year anniversary of our first date.

Introducing the Minis

March 30th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There did you meet your DH/SO? He lived one town over from me & I used to see him about the place. One of my school friends ended up moving on to the same street as him & invited me to go to the beach with him & a couple of his friends on day. We've been together ever since.

How long have you been together? 17 years as of the end of this month. We will have been married 15 years at the end of this year

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search