BTDT moms

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When you were pregnant with your other kids did you ever have a strong feeling what the sex would be?

Were you correct?

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 26th, 2013, 05:44 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
I was pretty sure I was having a boy... I was wrong.

March 26th, 2013, 06:00 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wrong with my first. I swore I was having a boy, but I had a girl.

March 26th, 2013, 06:25 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I think for sure I'm having a boy this time. this pregnancy is A LOT like my first. I had no symptoms at all except a missed period.

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 26th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
DH and I were both dead wrong BOTH times!! We were SURE my daughter was a boy, and convinced my son was a girl!

March 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
With DD my initial instinct was girl... But everyone kept saying boy except 3 ppl I knew so I convinced myself it was a boy!

And with DS I felt boy since my pregnancy and the way I carried was different.. At 12 week scan the nub convinced me for sure boy and I was right...

I know it's early... But so far I'm guessing another boy. But kind of hoping I'm wrong since DD keeps asking for a sister. Lol

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
March 26th, 2013, 06:44 AM
megpie
I had STRONG feelings with all three and I was WRONG every single time!
avaught likes this.
March 26th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VickyandHayden* View Post
With DD my initial instinct was girl... But everyone kept saying boy except 3 ppl I knew so I convinced myself it was a boy!
Same here! I knew it was a girl, I thought she was a girl right from the start, I had girl dreams, and I just knew it was a girl. But everyone else thought boy and my sister had boy dreams (of my baby) so I started thinking it must be a boy... but she's a girl

This time around, I have no intuition. Not even that I was pregnant, which I had both other times. So it's making me think that maybe this is a boy, but it's not a feeling, just a process of elimination
avaught likes this.

March 26th, 2013, 07:39 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i wanted a girl so i thought i was having a girl with DS! but around 15 weeks I had a gut feeling we were having a boy

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

March 26th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Super Mommy
With both my DS I felt like it was boys and I was right. Hoping for a girl this time, this one feels completely different for sure.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 26th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
With DS #1 I woke up one morning, even before getting a positive pregnancy test, and told my husband "I'm pregnant and it's a boy." And I was right.

But then with DS #2 I was dead sure it was a girl (even to the point of telling DS #1 that he was going to have a baby sister), and I was wrong.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 26th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All my strong feelings have been right although with my first I tried to convince myself I was wrong and when the scan showed boy I cried...but I wouldn't change my first born for the world...If I would have had my girl first it would have been a rough deployment bc of how colicy she was as a baby...

This time I feel girl..as does DH and he's been right every time...I have a lot of similar symptoms that I had with my dd...HORRIBLE skin....queezy stomach but never vomiting.So we'll see
March 26th, 2013, 09:01 AM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've thought girl both times and was right both times.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

March 26th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've thought boy for all four. I've got a 50% track record. With my first it was wishful thinking. My second pg was the exact opposite of my first, so I thought different gender. We n
Knew that if we had a third he would be a boy. I'd have to look it up, but it was either while TTC him or shortly after getting a BFP that I had a dream of two little boys. They were quite different in height, but I wondered if it was twins. That dream they were about the ages they are now and was spot on. One tall and dark, the other small with dark strawberry blond hair. You can only see the red in the sun and the dream had them outside.

After my last I've had dreams of twin girls. Its taken over two yrs to be open to another pg. So here we are and we shall see. This is my last planned pg. We either get a 2 for 1 or I'm done with this one. I'm feeling girl!

March 26th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been wrong most times, last time I KNEW he was a girl, he came out a boy. I was so convinced he was a girl I didn't believe the 1st u.s showing his weewee lol . This time I just KNOW it will be a boy. I keep trying to "think girl" but i just know it will be a boy

March 26th, 2013, 12:25 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my first (21yrs ago, lol) I swore "he" was a "she". No u/s's back then unless you were high risk. So he got called an "it" for about 6mo after birth, lol

Second one, I swore was a girl, wrong again. Had an u/s at normal 20wk, all boy.
Third one, I was prepared for "boy", but praying for a girl. Got another boy!

Fourth one, was dead set it was another boy, and got my girl! I should of know by how bad the m/s was, but did not pick up on it till later.

Fifth one, had horrible m/s again, and just knew it was a girl, and she was.
6th one, swore it was a boy because the heart rate was very low all pregnancy, but horrible m/s again......again, girl!
7th one, I KNEW IT WAS A BOY, m/s ended at 8wks, and I was right!

This one, mild m/s again, so Im inclined to think boy, but have a nagging feeling that this one might actually be a girl! Would like to end it with a boy again, but Im pretty set on both genders at this point, so its all good, lol.
avaught likes this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 26th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
I knew my first was a girl the moment the test turned positive- I started buying girlie stuff at 12 weeks! With my second, I thought she was a boy just bc of how different my pregnancy was, my first clue that I was wrong was how fast her HB was on the home doppler, but I still thought maybe its just a hyper boy- then the morning of her u/s I had a dream where they told me she was a boy, but somehow, I knew it was wrong.

I am feeling boy this time- but I am not sure if its just wishful thinking or mommy' intuition!
March 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I "knew" every time and every time I was RIGHT! Anna girl, Dominic boy, Kayden Boy. I'm actually pretty good at this game! Also, if I dream the baby is one sex then I know for sure it's actually the other in real life. Not sure why it works that way but it does! For example in my dreams Anna was always a boy and Dominic and Kayden were always girls!
LuckyCharm likes this.

March 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
I was certain my first was a girl- and I was right... but my second I was unsure about, though I felt boy at first, I wasn't certain like I was with my daughter.
March 26th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With my first, I was sure it was a girl, but that might be because I really wanted a girl. This time, I'm thinking boy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search