Easter

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your plans? Will you be making the dinner? What is the weather suppose to look like?I am cooking my dinner the weather is suppose to be in the 50s . I don't really had anything major planned but just eating good food.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 27th, 2013, 06:01 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
We have no plans. Its just us (no other family around) and my daughter still has no idea what Easter is. So my guess is it will end up as any other day. I MIGHT make an easter basket for her, but Im leaning towards not doing it and waiting till next year

March 27th, 2013, 06:04 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We plan on going to my parents house whether they are cooking or not, because we'll be telling them we're pg. I can't wait! I would love it if I was feeling up to cooking something and bringing it.

March 27th, 2013, 06:05 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Outtheblue I hope it goes great telling your parents.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
March 27th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Super Mommy
I love Easter!! My mom still cooks a huge Easter lunch, so we will all go over there after church. My children wake up to Easter baskets and the bunny will have hidden all their eggs for them to search for! It's supposed to be in the 70's here!!

March 27th, 2013, 06:12 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclebaby2011 View Post
Outtheblue I hope it goes great telling your parents.
Aw thanks. They will be shocked, lol. But happy, I think. Especially my mom.

March 27th, 2013, 06:13 AM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
I can't wait! we are going to our grandparents to eat a huge lunch dinner. YUM

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 27th, 2013, 06:16 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Easter will be big for us this year... The big reveal of pg! No one knows yet so we are excited!
Cupcake2, StacieRN and outtheblue like this.
March 27th, 2013, 06:17 AM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
The Easter bunny will have come and hid eggs and our house and Grandma's. We'll spend the morning at home with some kind of breakfast casserole made overnight in the crockpot. Then we'll go to my in laws in the afternoon for dinner. It's looking like 50s here too, so hopefully we can spend some time outside!!

March 27th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
We'll go to my grandma's to eat with the family on Saturday and the kids get candy and little presents, but it's not really a big deal. We don't celebrate Easter so we won't be doing anything out of the ordinary.

March 27th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Super Mommy
No big plans, a small egg hunt at our house after church. It's my oldest DS 7th b-day but we are doing his party Sat. I really want to cook a big meal but I'm not sure if I will have the will power.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 27th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
We will be going to Good Friday service and then having a huge egg hunt at our church on Saturday where they bring the Easter bunny and his wife down on helicopter for pictures. Then church on Sunday. Easter baskets the morning of Easter and probably lunch with my best friends family. My husband and I don't really have any family so we spend it with hers usually.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!!!

March 27th, 2013, 08:13 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lol no plans for us... Oh wait... MOVING!!!! We get our keys tomorrow lol and start the haul! It's going to suck!!!! But I'll be happy when it's over
We will have a nice quiet dinner home on Sunday, we got the boys new bikes for Easter and are so excited for them to see

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
March 27th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I will have 2 masses to cantor on Sunday morning, so I think we might put Emma's basket out on Friday for her to find on Saturday. After church we're heading over to mil's house for Easter dinner. I think we are probably going to tell them about the baby.

10 weeks

March 27th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The girls will wake up and we will have put eggs around the house and their basket somewhere. Then we will go to Church and after that to the country club we belong to for brunch with all of my family and there is an egg hunt there. My DHs family will be out of town for spring break or they would be there too. Then we will also have dinner at my parent's house because my brother and sis in law will be in town so we try to do a lot with them while they are here.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 27th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On Saturday my in-laws have an egg hunt and a dinner. If my MIL didn't announce our pg to everyone when calling for their food assignment, then we will. My SILs haven't called me yet, so they actually might not know! Or they are busy!

Sunday we will attend church and have a quiet day at home. My brother will be coming over. I'm not sure if we will go traditional or what. I haven't shopped yet.

March 27th, 2013, 12:00 PM
bumbleboo12's Avatar Super Mommy
We will be going to my in-laws house for dinner. I know we are getting a honey baked ham, yummy! We do Easter baskets for the kids in the morning and an easter egg hunt later in the day. It should only be in the 50's here, I just hope its sunny!

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 27th, 2013, 01:21 PM
TeamNick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My family will be here. I am a little nervous this is the first time I've hosted a holiday.

Mommy to Evie and Isla Marie

March 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM
breezy8283's Avatar Member
We will be going to my fiancees family for late morning brunch and then my family for dinner. We will be telling the families we are expecting! Looking forward to it! We are going public the day after on April Fool's. It will be a relief to let the excitement out!
March 27th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're just going to have dinner with my parents

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search