Shettles Method of Gender Selection

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't practice this method as seeing that BFP was a big

Shettles Method

How many of you been there done that moms have used the method and gotten the gender you wanted?

According to the quick bullets on this site, I should be in the girl arena considering we DTD with an oops on 3/2 and I got my OPK+ on 3/4 (CD20). So I probably O'd on 3/5. My SO has some pretty resilient swimmers, I suppose. Definitely did not think I'd be getting pregnant so late in my cycle.

Introducing the Minis

March 27th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had an oopse before, ovulated several days later, possibly from DTD thursday to Monday (thats what my EDD from u/s said) and had a boy.

March 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM
avaught's Avatar mama to sweet 3 yr old
i think we BD the day before O. So we're having a boy

Thanks Tasha for my Blinkie!!
March 27th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've heard that they now believe the exact opposite. For me, my first girl and this baby we had sex before fertility signs as well as when they started. For my second girl and first boy we were TTC and never got fertility signs. I was shocked when I got terribly sick and got a BFP for them. They were awful pregnancies. I was so sick! My second boy was a one shot conception. I thought I'd ovulate later in the month. We were going to start active TTC the next cycle, so we were happy but my DH likes TTC! Anyway, I woke up the next morning to fertile cervical mucus and told my DH that I was pg. He didn't believe me until the test came up positive. We all got terribly sick that night, so I know the exact day.

March 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That also happened this cycle for me and I hope it means girl. I had no fertile signs until 2 days after we DTD. Then I had 4 days of EWCM which I thought was really strange. And a yeast infection which made me go uh oh b/c that happened with my first baby.

Introducing the Minis

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search