Zofran

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StacieRN

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot how it makes me feel almost normal. I went from feeling sorry for myself and crying to my husband before he left to work to being able to actually clean the house for our guest coming for the week. Even went grocery shopping. I don't want to take everyday because of constipation.
March 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Zofran and me are NOT friends! I'm glad it works well for you, but the last time I took it I suffered with migraines and constipation. It also doesn't take away my nausea, it just makes me unable to puke. Which is wretched! But I know it works so well for some people! Lots and lots and lots and lots of water to help keep from getting dehydrated!
hopingforbabymc likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 03:01 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had good luck with zofran. I got a rx today and will fill to have it on hand. So glad it is helping you
March 27th, 2013, 03:04 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh gosh, I am hoping to get this on Friday, and I hope it works well for me because I am ready to get back to as normal as possible.

March 27th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is awesome it helps you! I took it with my third pregnancy because I felt like I was dying and it did nothing for me. Eventhough I know it's not linked to miscarriage that is when I lost my baby at 16 weeks and the only pregnancy I took medication so in my crazy mind I won't let myself take anything this pregnancy. I wish I wasn't superstitious like that because I had a really rough day today with nausea!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm dying to get my zofran! I've been waiting over a month and still have 12 days to go until my first appointment!
March 28th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Super Mommy
I took it like crazy with my last 2 pregnancies and yes it made me able to function but also made me very constipated. I haven't had m/s with the pregnancy yet (knock on wood) but I have a prescription on hand just in case.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 28th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How many per are you taking? And how long does it last per tablet for you. I had to take two yesterday because I have friends visiting and needed to be ok for dinner. Took 1 in the morning and one in the evening. It's just now starting to fade and I'm starting to feel off.
March 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just called my doctor and asked for some. I can't take this feeling.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search