Theatrical Thursdays

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Aubrey
  • 1 Post By SpankyMagoo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My dreams lately have been more blockbuster or unrealistic than the ones in the movie theater. Yesterday, I awoke from a dream where I found out my SO had cheated on me and had two other babies on the way. Even in the dream I questioned how that was possible but I was able to watch him making love to one of the (gorgeous) women. My second dream yesterday was that I wasn't pregnant and my friends matched me with my crush and we shared a beautiful first kiss. I don't have a crush on anyone other than my SO. Last night's dream was even stranger...ugh, it's eluding me now...but whatever it was had me locked all the way in. I slept a full 8-9 hours without much movement.

What are some of the wacky cinematic dreams you're having?

Introducing the Minis

March 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
Let's see, 2 nights ago I dreamt I was a sex slave and was forced to wear this snake costume so that I couldn't run away. Then some random Army guy came and rescued me and we had to escape by running across this huge desert (evidently I could suddenly run in my snake costume) and then we had to lay on the ground really still as this huge caravan of tanks drove over us so that the huge armies that were trying to find us couldn't.

Last night I dreamt that I got fired from my job for telling my boss off. Not quite as cinematic as the previous night, but I'm having a lot of drama at work lately.

March 28th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
I've been having the most bizarre, VIVID dreams and nightmares- in every one I find myself in some sort of vulnerable state. I had one where people were telling me my DF had died, but I couldn't see him and I couldn't believe it, and I woke up sobbing. That one was the worst- it was awful and felt so real. I looked it up and apparently pregnant women do have more vivid dreams and a lot of our anxieties can come out in them.
March 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg why are we having sex/cheating dreams?! I had two in a row. Lol one night I had a hot boyfriend who killed his wife in a car wreck and I was chosen for the jury...I felt scammed lol

March 28th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My dreams are so strange and fragmented that I couldn't even describe a coherent strain of story.

Last night, I do remember dreaming about being able to open a window and let the fresh air in the house because it was getting warmer and that 60s were predicted. Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed when I woke up. Winter needs to go away!

March 28th, 2013, 04:39 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having strange dreams as well, I can't remember any of them specifically but I always wake up and think "what in the world?" DH has been having dreams that I want to divorce him, I think he has more preggo symptoms than me sometimes

March 28th, 2013, 05:17 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
Last night I dreamt that we found out at our ultrasound tomorrow that we're having quadruplets. LMAO!! I speciafically remember saying to the tech "Your machine is having problems, it's splitting things into quarters."

HAHA
shana1979 likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 05:57 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
The other day I had a dream that I was riding my daughter's crib like a sleigh through the snowy Florida landscape while stopping at each house and caroling. Very very odd.
The Aubrey likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ah I remember my dream from last night. I dreamed I was getting a second job at something like Sears. Not going to happen. Teaching and going to school, as well as raising a family, is enough for me.

Introducing the Minis

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search