Friday Freakout

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today (Friday) I leave to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. After that insanely cold trip to New York (I saw snow for the very first time!) last weekend, I should be ready for some Caribbean sun. However, I'm not. Why? Because I have an assignment that was due yesterday but ever since I spent a fantastically frozen four days in NYC, I fell waaaaaay behind on my work and playing catch up has been very stressful. I have one last assignment to do (a music video-- ugh) but it is soooo time consuming and it is 2AM and I have to be at the dock between 10AM-12PM but I still have to pick up a copy of my birth certificate on top of completing this video. Somewhere in all that, I'm supposed to sleep. I have no more tufts of hair to rip out. Then on top of all of that, I started having sharp pains on my right side and it's got me thinking ectopic. Frea-king out. I thought about going to the emergency room but I've talked myself into waiting for next Friday's ultrasound. That should still be safe as I would just be nearing 7 weeks. Oy!

Introducing the Minis

March 29th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no I hope berynkn is ok. I would be freaking to get on a ship, worried about ectopic. (Not to add fuel to the fire or anything!) I'm sure everything will end up ok, and hopefully you enjoy yourself and get lots of rest! Have fun and take lots of pics!!

March 29th, 2013, 12:54 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went on a cruise in my first tri with Ds too. I was 5 weeks and pretty nervous but my doc let me get my blood work done again to reassure me. All I did was eat and sleep!!

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

March 29th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Try to have fun! It is probably round ligament pain if its short stabbing when you move.

March 29th, 2013, 06:40 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry my comment was in the middle of the night! I'm sure everything is fine and I hope you have a blast

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

March 29th, 2013, 06:47 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you got everything done. Have fun!
March 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Super Mommy
Have fun on the cruise! I'm sure everything will be fine.

March 29th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Sounds like a relaxing cruise is just what you need. Have fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search