Team blue or Team pink

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So whats everyone hoping to have. I really want this to be a girl this time. I have 1 girl then 3 boys so I need to have a girl lmao. I feel so out numbered in this house. I think my daughter would fall apart if she had another brother lmao.
March 29th, 2013, 05:35 PM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
I'd like to have a girl, and everyone else in my families want a girl...It'll probably be a boy! I'll be happy with a healthy baby!!

March 29th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't care either way. Hubbie wants a boy, though. I just didn't want 2 boys, and since my first was a girl, I'm good there!

March 29th, 2013, 05:50 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blue! But I'm almost positive it will be pink. Really though, I just want my baby happy and healthy and with all ten toes and fingers.

March 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just need a healthy happy baby as well. I have to add BOYS are awesome!! But I still want a girl. My luck this is going to be another boy though. But that will be ok. I will live with it and I wouldn't be sad as long as he was healthy.
March 29th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We'd all love a baby girl! I have a need to accessorize someone small!
Christina642 and Txmom4 like this.

March 29th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina642 View Post
So whats everyone hoping to have. I really want this to be a girl this time. I have 1 girl then 3 boys so I need to have a girl lmao. I feel so out numbered in this house. I think my daughter would fall apart if she had another brother lmao.
I am the EXACT same as you, and my daughter will be heartbroken if its a boy again. I pray everyday its a girl!
Christina642 likes this.

March 29th, 2013, 07:36 PM
NapturalBritton's Avatar Veteran
I know baby's a girl. I'd love a boy and so would my husband who thinks baby's a boy but I know it's a happy healthy little me. Oh gosh, a little me!! Idk if the world is ready but I'm surly not lol
March 29th, 2013, 07:52 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH really wants a boy, I dont care but would love to dress a little girl...my gut feeling is a girl but I'm always wrong.
March 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just want a healthy baby! I have a boy and a girl so it doesn't really matter. I would like a baby boy since it's been almost 5 years since my son was born and my daughter was born last year. BUT I would be happy with a girl because then my daughter would have a sister close in age and I always wanted a sister growing up. I have four older brothers. So either way I will be thrilled! I really just want a healthy baby because I keep worrying something will go wrong.
March 30th, 2013, 02:57 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I want a girl because the dressing of girls is more fun although far more expensive.

I have plenty of clothes for the appropriate time frame. Had we been staying in Hawaii that part would make no difference, but since moving to Washington and knowing it is going to be cold it is good to know that my daughter was born in Dec. and we are ready with warmer clothes.

But as long as the baby is healthy that is truly all that really matters.
March 30th, 2013, 06:42 AM
ericalynnxoxo's Avatar Regular
We're team blue but as long as its healthy and happy I don't care.
March 30th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Super Mommy
Oh I want a little girl so badly I can't stand it!! We have 1 of each already, so we're blessed to have the best of both worlds! I just really want my daughter to have a sister!! My sister is my best friend!! Annnnddd I want to pull out all the girl clothes again!!!
Txmom4 likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I honestly don't care either way! DH really wants a other boy. Which I think would be super cute.

Team Pink does make me a little nervous. But I'm sure I would figure it out....eventually. Jk.

TTC #3!
March 30th, 2013, 10:43 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have genders in groups, lol. First 3 were boys, next 3 were girls, last one was a boy..........so expecting another boy!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 30th, 2013, 11:05 AM
I'm thinking I'm team pink, but I will be happy either way. This is our last little smidge!

March 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
I wanted a daughter so much for my first. This time, I kinda want either. Another girl would be really nice but I would also like to ex-perience having a son. So I am excited about the possibility of either

March 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We would really like to have a boy - we have 2 girls and the baby we lost at 16 w was a boy.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 30th, 2013, 12:09 PM
AmyKC12's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly don't care. My husband wants a boy but is convinced its a girl. The only problem with a girl is that I suck at doing hair so my child will probably walk around with a ponytail sticking out of the side of her head will she is ten. LOL.
Christina642 likes this.
March 30th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Super Mommy
We really want a girl. With 2 boys and no girls naturally born into my hubby's side of the family in 5 generations it's time for a girl. I'm the only child in my family so I'm outnumbered. Of course I'll be happy with any healthy baby. My gut says its a girl I hope I'm right

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search