Blah - a vent

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2013, 06:13 PM
This weekend has been a mess of sorts and I am just beside myself. I just need to vent cause I feel like a nutcase right now. . .

We just found out Monday that we were pregnant so this past week has seemed like an eternity. While we are very excited, we are so cautious about telling anyone. Currently the only people who know are my husband's and my boss and that is only in case we need to take off work or whatever. People in my family have a history of miscarriage and up until this point we never have had anything close to a positive test until now.

Friday at work was horrible. There is one person there who is continually starting nonsense and I overheard them saying awful things about my boss and I to a patron while I was in charge while my boss was away. Not to mention one thing happened after another until my boss got back from their meeting. I was never so relieved to not unofficially be in charge.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't get comfortable. Not to mention I was having bad dreams and a storm came through our area around 3. Every time I had a felt a cramp I was convinced my period/miscarriage was coming so it took me forever to go back to sleep. Then I was starving at 4 in between all of that.

So today I have either been starving or not hungry at all. Had minimal crampy feelings until the last hour and then they feel like they are feeling they are piercing (or at the very least short period cramps) then they go away almost within 30 seconds.

I feel so stinking paranoid. While I know that this is all "new" to me and really there isn't anything I can do but rest when I can and try to relax and make healthy choices - I am still having a really challenging weekend.

I just feel like a freak of sorts. Hopefully I will get a small bit of relief tomorrow. I go for 5wk blood work and hopefully will have results by Tuesday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search