What is morning sickness like for you?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By LuckyCharm
  • 1 Post By hotpinkheels
  • 1 Post By Lindz253

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM
Veteran
For me "morning sickness" is all day nausea, craving something healthy to eat and once i have made it and try to eat it i literally am holding back myself from gagging as i try to eat it. It is also gagging at pictures of unhealthy foods and if i even attempt to eat chocolate i am up all night with acid and stomach pains and feel so sick for a few days. I have lost all taste for junk food and sweets and chocolate and only crave healthy food which is new for me. I just wish i could eat the food i make :/

April 1st, 2013, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
it is all day nausea and at 3am i wake up feeling so sick....i can't eat and can barely drink anything w/o feeling like i will puke
April 1st, 2013, 09:09 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The nausea itself isn't as debilitating for me anymore, thanks to Zofran, I think...but my nose is so sensitive still. I usually gag at anything in the mornings. This morning I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, and then 2 minutes later I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

April 1st, 2013, 09:16 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All day nausea here. Just started a few days ago. Hasn't been that bad. Certain smells trigger it and I also have food aversions to food. Grocery shopping is hard everything looks disgusting

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

April 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM
Super Mommy
No nausea for me, or very little.
My fridge is full of fresh fruits and veggies but don't feel like eating them. McDonald's anyone?

April 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Early am is the worse for me. Once I pass the 9am hour, Im better, but then it hits around dinner time again. If Im starving, and trying to hold off for dinner, I get really sick while Im eating.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 1st, 2013, 10:50 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Non-existent.

Hoping everything is okay. I am just trying to enjoy it. Certain foods don't sound good, and others sounds soooo good. That's about all I've got going on.
TTC #2

5 weeks 12/22/14
April 1st, 2013, 10:50 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Non-existent.

Hoping everything is okay. I am just trying to enjoy it. Certain foods don't sound good, and others sounds soooo good. That's about all I've got going on.
TTC #2

5 weeks 12/22/14
April 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not bad at all for me. Sometimes ill get a wave of feeling ishy but I eat something and tend to feel better...

Lucky- I'm craving mc Donald's so bad...DH is like eat healthy and it just doesn't sound as good as a mc double or quarter pounder now I may have to go get lunch there. Thanks a lot.
LuckyCharm likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 11:36 AM
Veteran
Oh sounds like we are all having "fun" with this nausea :C Hopefully it passes soon for everyone and we can atleast eat something without puking/ gagging

April 1st, 2013, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The term morning sickness is a joke! I bet a man came up with that. I feel sick all day long and sometimes I get waves where it is even worse. I try to eat every hour or I will feel even sicker.
robynpuff79 likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
April 1st, 2013, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's all day for me. Only time I have peace from it is when I'm sleeping! My stomach is just constantly flipping, and it wants a perfect balance of food in it to be happy, and that lasts maybe 5 minutes after I eat. It's worse at night.

I hope it only lasts until 14 weeks like with my daughter, but since it started sooner, I fear it will last longer!

April 1st, 2013, 12:40 PM
robynpuff79's Avatar Veteran
I feel nauseous all day long, although it gets a little better after I eat. I have only thrown up once, but I feel like I could throw up all day long. I bought a pack of Halls vitamin C drops (found in the cough drop aisle) and they seemed to help this morning on the way to work with keeping the nausea at bay. I only crave unhealthy food!!

April 1st, 2013, 03:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine feels like all day car sickness. It seems directly connected to my sensitive nose. If my nose is clear, so many things make me dry heave until I'm in tears. My nose was stuffy until this last weekend. When I can't smell its like the first few rides at an amusement park where you feel a little sick, but its manageable. Right now my head is swimming and I'm dizzy sick. Food helps and tastes unbelievably good if I cook it. Driving myself around in the car makes it worse. Movement in general really. Nibbling while driving helps. Organic apples presliced from Costco really helped as I ate them. Came right back as soon as I stopped.

April 1st, 2013, 03:53 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
A constant feeling of nausea. I have never thrown up from it (knock on wood) but a lot of the time I wish I would. If I graze on carbs, it makes it better. If i go too long without eating, it becomes 10x worse. And it gets REALLY bad when Im cooking

April 1st, 2013, 06:23 PM
Lauruh's Avatar Mommy to Miss. Fusspot
Send a message via AIM to Lauruh
Always very slightly nauseated but sometimes it gets bad enough that I start salivating and feel like I may throw up but then nothing happens. Sort of wish I could just get it over with

April 1st, 2013, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz253 View Post
The term morning sickness is a joke! I bet a man came up with that. I feel sick all day long and sometimes I get waves where it is even worse. I try to eat every hour or I will feel even sicker.
Yep this pretty much sums it up. I can almost handle the pucking better than the nausea
April 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
So far its been mild. Just a but nauseous in the morning until I eat something.

April 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
Pretty mild for me. It's there but it i can usually lessen it by eating.

TTC #3!
April 2nd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Classy's Avatar Love my 3 girls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyMagoo View Post
A constant feeling of nausea. I have never thrown up from it (knock on wood) but a lot of the time I wish I would. If I graze on carbs, it makes it better. If i go too long without eating, it becomes 10x worse. And it gets REALLY bad when Im cooking
This! I am normally a very clean eater- not lately though. I have an aversion to almost everything healthy I normally eat- the only foods I am craving now are carb heavy and usually not very healthy. When I smell foods cooking, it gets bad!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search