Morning Sickness Suddenly Gone?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 07:46 AM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey all,

So, I woke up this morning and for the first time in 3 weeks, I didn't have my usual nausea. Although it's nice to feel better, I'm worried about it. Is it normal for m/s to just disappear? I know that that can be a sign of m/c. I've been trying to eat more and rest more - would that have helped? I'm trying to remember with DD, and I think I only had m/s a week with her before it went away.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

April 1st, 2013, 08:28 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine stopped at exactly 8wks last baby. Had it from 6wks to 8wks, and it just left without a trace! I knew I was having a boy, lol. This time, it has been lingering a bit, on, off, and teasing me......nothing to terrible though.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 1st, 2013, 08:29 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Normal! Symptoms can come and go randomly and suddenly.

April 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM
HarpersMomma's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine went away Friday-Sunday and came back this morning I was hoping it was over, but I'm sure it'll linger on for a few more weeks. I had m/s til 16 weeks with DD.

April 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would give anything for mine to go away, even if for just a day! Im sure it is totally normal - I mean we all have to start feeling better at some point! (I hope!)

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
April 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM
HappyBabyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine went away at 8w2d then came back for a couple days at 8w5d and now it's gone again. I don't think it's anything to worry about!
April 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At 8 weeks with my first son it disappeared and never came back! Count yourself fortunate! I hope I'm that lucky this baby! This baby it hit hard way late, so I have no idea what is going on!

April 2nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
Veteran
While it's not 100% gone for me, it is no longer 24/7 which I am super grateful for! I was actually able to make and eat dinner last night! Nothing fancy, but I haven't made dinner in quite awhile!

Don't have anything to compare it to, but seems like it would be normal for morning sickness to come and go.
April 2nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
Mine has definitely gotten better. It still comes and goes, but its a lot less than it has been. I'm pretty thankful that its eased off.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
April 2nd, 2013, 11:50 AM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks, everyone. While it didn't come back as strong as it has been, it did come back and is lingering. So, it was a nice day while it lasted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search