April!

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By slp2012
  • 1 Post By CarolinaMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
megpie
What exciting things are happening in your life in the month of April?
April 1st, 2013, 08:25 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Ummm... I think we're going to buy some fencing to put up next month? Super exciting

The 11th will be my first prenatal appointment and my daughter is going to finally get some allergy testing, so hopefully those will both go well and we'll find out what's causing her hives!

April 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A lot actually! Tonight I am going to a Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds concert (seating, thank goodness). Wednesday is my first prenatal appointment. I am seeing two friends this week. Mad Men starts again on Sunday.

Next week on the 11th Hubby and I are doing our annual first date celebration where we go to a local nature area and watch the original Wickerman movie. We are also going to eat my favorite Indian restaurant. Then Saturday I am going out of town to visit a friend.

The week after on the 16th I have my first official doctor's appointment, hopefully with an ultrasound. Then Friday I am going bridesmaid dress shopping with a friend for her wedding. I also have a work conference to go to that week.

Busy, busy! But I am looking forward to it as I think time will start going a bit faster now. March was grueling for me.
LuckyCharm likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM
Super Mommy
Let's see...April is a busy month for us, which is great because it'll make the time pass quicker!! The 9th is my first appointment and ultrasound, then we are taking the kids to Disney Princesses on Ice on the 14th I think? My daughter is a flower girl in my hubby's best friend's wedding on the 20th, so we'll be busy with that! My son turns 2 on the 28th and then my hubby turns 28 on the 29th! Fun month!!
LuckyCharm likes this.

April 1st, 2013, 02:29 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Hubby starts a new job tomorrow!!!

April 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
I am switching jobs and moving this month. Phew!

April 1st, 2013, 03:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its my birthday and my sons birthday this month. Today starts the new term at the college, so I'm home alone three nights a week. Its better then four like the last two terms. My DH has a job interview for a game company that is trying to steal him. If he goes to them, then he can stop teaching nights. Or cut down to one class as he loves to teach, but its hard with his demanding day job.

I was asked to help our church youth group with outfitting them in period costumes. That should be fun! I just hope that this morning sickness goes soon so I can enjoy it!!!

April 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Right now, just my first prenatal appt on the 11th.

April 1st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
One this is my birthday on April 6th. Other than that not much. We were going to move but that's not happening :-(

April 1st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter's birthday is this week! My birthday is next week! My first appointment is next week too! I should have an ultrasound a couple days after my first appointment. I love April.
April 1st, 2013, 04:38 PM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First u/s in a couple days and we're going to LA the last week in April...excited but nervous about how I'll be feeling. Also, HOPEFULLY my job contract will be getting renewed towards the end of the month.

April 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Lauruh's Avatar Mommy to Miss. Fusspot
Send a message via AIM to Lauruh
Nothing much Daughter turns 2 on the 26th and I am attending a couple of trade shows

April 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My dd has an us tomorrow bc they found her body measurements are off and has an 11 degree scoliosis so they need to check all her organs to make sure they are where they are supposed to be. First appt April 10 with us also I have an unsightly growth on my nose that is coming off on the 10th WAHOO....I've got clinicals and kids to juggle with baseball and school...It'll be busy that is for sure
April 1st, 2013, 09:34 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have two children with birthdays at the end of April

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
April 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I see my mw on the 18th, and the end of April means the end of the first trimester for me!

10 weeks

April 2nd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have an US appt next week and if all goes well I will be released to my regular OBGYN docs.

We are trying to get our house ready to put up for sale so we will be doing packing, organizing, cleaning and fixing things up etc.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
April 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well we just ,over into our first house bought together , so yay for that!!! Next is unpacking and settling in I have two " first " prenatal apptz this month. One tomorrow with my "old "family dr and one April 17 for my new family dr that one I get to o over delivery drs!!! yay

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
April 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So far not to much. Today is my son Wyatt's 5th birthday. He is autistic and it's also national autism awareness day! I go back to work next week. I have been off work cause I hurt my knee and was waiting on surgery. But now that I'm prego i'm not getting surgery yet. My son Christopher goes and sees the ENT on the 22nd for possible ear drum repair and his 3rd set of tubes. Oh and Thur is my first OB appt.
April 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
First official OB appointment tomorrow, DH and I have our "started dating" anniversary on April 19th, and DS has his 13th birthday on the 21st. April is a happy month for us. It's even more special with the sprouts on the way.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search