Favorite diaper bag?

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By daneeleigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What brand of diaper bag is your favorite? I'm looking at petunia pickle bottom and see some I love!! For Weston I had him one made from Etsy, but it was pretty small. I will probably do that again and then get a ppb weekender.

April 10th, 2013, 08:31 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a crappy Carters brand last time that broke after one month. But I used it till a few weeks ago cause I'm cheap. I replaced it with a Petunia Pickle bag and I'm IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the one I got. I carry it now all the time I love it so much lol.

Boxy Backpack in Almond Raspberry - Staff Favorites - Featured Collections

I use it as a purse and not as a backpack. The straps easily convert.
LuckyCharm likes this.
April 10th, 2013, 11:59 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I kind of want one that has the navy material on it and I know that people personally make these. If not that I want a nice one that although may cost me more is worth the money so I do not have to replace it ten times. I still have some Hello Kitty ones here from my daughter.

I was also thinking about a Vera Bradley one.

April 11th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I had a crappy Carters brand last time that broke after one month. But I used it till a few weeks ago cause I'm cheap. I replaced it with a Petunia Pickle bag and I'm IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the one I got. I carry it now all the time I love it so much lol.

Boxy Backpack in Almond Raspberry - Staff Favorites - Featured Collections

I use it as a purse and not as a backpack. The straps easily convert.

I like that one! I love how it has the diaper changing pad right there, so Convienent and doesn't take up extra room.

April 11th, 2013, 03:55 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
I love my jujube BFF bag! Still in great condition after the first 2 kids! will keep using it.

I have it in shadow waltz pink trim bag/changing pad but bought an extra changing pad with the blue trim as well so both kids have their own changing pads.. Victoria hasn't been using hers in awhile now though because she potty trained so much easier in that department. but absolutely love my bag which u can carry many ways and change straps to make it a school bag carry as well.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

April 11th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a PBK bag and never used it. I just used a simple tote bag. I'm not sure what I will use them time.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
April 11th, 2013, 05:14 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a skiphop bag that will need go be replaced with something larger. I love it tho. It also looks like a purse

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

April 11th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a black Eddie Bauer one from Target that I got with my 1st kiddo, almost 8 years ago. It leaves the house with us almost every day of the past 8 years, so it has held up well! I think it was like 20 bucks. Makes me happy. I am not into bags/purses, so something plain that does the job works for me!
April 11th, 2013, 07:06 AM
The Aubrey's Avatar cw. piffle snot
My girlfriend made me the cutest bag for my shower, gonna see if I can find a picture of it somewhere. I loved it!! I'll have a homemade bag this time too.

April 11th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I think i went through like 3 diapers bag when Teegan was a baby lol. I know from past experience that i do not want anything remotely messenger style (ain't nobody got time for that!).

I've been eyeing the Sourpuss diaper bags but i'm worried they might be a little on the small side? I'll have to get out my measuring tape...

April 11th, 2013, 08:23 AM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I am going to make one for this time around. We used a messenger style skip hop bag with Wyatt until he was about 2

April 11th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what kind I will get this time, but I did say that I plan on splurging on a nice bag this time.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggy
April 11th, 2013, 01:10 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
I got this one with Jo... http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P13336859.jpg

As long as it is waterproof with lots of pockets, I dont really care

April 11th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Super Mommy
I habe a JJ Cole diaper bag and it's ok. http://www.enfantstylediapers.com/jj...-bag-gray.html

I really find it overwhelting to carrya purse and a diaper bag all the time, i'll look into a bag that is large enough to carry both, my stuff and the baby's.

April 11th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Super Mommy
Oops, double post

April 11th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Cupcake2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love my Petunia diaper bag! Mine is the cake edition and it is so nice! I bought it brand new off Ebay for a great price
April 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom4 View Post
I like that one! I love how it has the diaper changing pad right there, so Convienent and doesn't take up extra room.
Ah, it's great. It actually has velcro on it so you can snap it out and in easily and folds right back up.
April 12th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I made a nice one two kids ago. Its been abused and I'd like a new one. I'm thinking of a backpack style and it needs to be big! Enough for cloth for two plus the supplies my boys still need. Pull ups and change of clothes for a hopefully newly pt kiddo!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search