Friday Five 4/12

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

Real Life
  1. If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be?
  2. What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?
  3. What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about?
  4. What reality TV show best matches your real life?
  5. If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?

April 12th, 2013, 06:16 AM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
  1. If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be? My husband's back issues, I would take them all away so he doesn't have constant pain
  2. What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why? I would love to be able to draw, I have always wanted to be able to draw with ease.
  3. What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about? I am usually pretty good with color pairing...um...
  4. What reality TV show best matches your real life? no idea
  5. If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called? Country in the city

April 12th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Super Mommy
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be? I'd be further along in my pregnancy!!
What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why? I wish I was a better runner. I've always wanted to be able to go out and run a 1/2 marathon on a Saturday, but 3 miles is about my max!!
What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about? I know sign language.
What reality TV show best matches your real life? It's not on the air anymore, but Jon and Kate Plus 8. LOL! Just pure chaos all the time with a mom who is very type A!
If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called? Watch Mom Lose It.

April 12th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be?
Where I live.

What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?
Some sort of musical skill would be cool. I'm tone deaf and rhythmless so music and I have never meshed very well.

What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about?
I'm a good writer, but most people who know me know that.

What reality TV show best matches your real life?
I can't think of one that in any way resembles my life at all. But I don't watch much reality TV so I'm not sure what's out there.

If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?
There Must Be Nothing Else On

April 12th, 2013, 07:26 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be?
Live in a place we love!
What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?
Playing music and singing.
What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about?
I really don't know.
What reality TV show best matches your real life?
I've watched a lot of reality TV, but I can't picture any being like my life. They're all so over-the-top.
If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?
Go Away, World

April 12th, 2013, 08:07 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be?: I would have lots of money so that we could buy a house, pay off our debt, and I wouldn't have to work at a place I hate.
What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?: an excellent memory.
What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about?: I am really accurate when it comes to reading people and I have a good intuition.
What reality TV show best matches your real life?: None, they are all to outlandish.
If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?: Groundhogs Day (cause I do pretty much the same thing everyday).
April 12th, 2013, 08:07 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be?: I would have lots of money so that we could buy a house, pay off our debt, and I wouldn't have to work at a place I hate.
What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?: an excellent memory.
What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about?: I am really accurate when it comes to reading people and I have a good intuition.
What reality TV show best matches your real life?: None, they are all to outlandish.
If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?: Groundhogs Day (cause I do pretty much the same thing everyday).
April 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Super Mommy
1.If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be? My weight before pregnancy

2.What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why? Whitsle - So I don't have to yell at my dogs or kids

3.What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about? Hmm I'm double jointed in my shoulders, elbows and wrist

4.What reality TV show best matches your real life? Don't really watch reality tv

5.If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called? The Real Police Wives

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
April 12th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
If you could change one thing in your life right at this moment, what would it be? [B]It would actually be spring. [\B]

What talent/skill don't you have that you'd like to have, and why?[B] I would like to be more domestic. I need someone to come and teach me...[\B]

What talent/skill do you have that not many people know about? [B] I can play the ukulele [\B]

What reality TV show best matches your real life? [B] No idea. I don't think I watch reality tv?[\B]

If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?[B] I'm a Mess[\B]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search