Update (loss ment)

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2013, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update....my heart just hasn't been in it. It's still so hard to say or type.... Thank you all for your concerns and for your prayers. This is such a wonderful and supportive board.

So here's the nutshell of the story:

We lost one of the Twins. The other twin is still alive and growing. The placentas are very close together, nearly (or possibly) on top of one another. This, I was told, causes a problem only in the event of one of them not making it. If the alive twin's placenta has grown over the twin we lost's placenta, it is very risky, especially as he/she grows. But for today, as of right now, I still have one baby.

We named our angel twin Kameron since we will never know if it's a boy or a girl. It matches Kayden's name very well and I am weirdly comforted that Kayden is no longer alone and Kameron will have an older brother by his/her side.

Telling the kids was torture. I can't even discuss it. Their faces, their little hearts.. breaking again. It nearly killed me to see them hurt.

Thank you all for continuing to pray...we need all the prayers we can get at this point. Forgive me if I don't post often...but I will still follow up on everyone.

May 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you have to go through this! A beautiful name for your little angel! I'll continue to pray for the growth and safety of your baby. I hope that the placentas don't cause any issues! I can't image how heart broken you are right now, but we are here for you if you need to talk or just feel normal for a bit. Sometimes we all need an escape from the crushing feeling of loss. I remember wanting to just be normal for a bit and forget the heartache.

May 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stacie, my heart is broken for you and your family. I can only imagine how hard it is to lose 2 babies and have your children experience loss so early in life. I will be praying so hard that baby A makes it and you guys hearts start to heal. Hugs from Tx!

May 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

May 3rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
<3

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
May 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM
hopingforbabymc's Avatar Finally Pregnant!
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Team BLUE!! Two precious boys born on October 28th, 2013.
Liam - 6lbs 7oz
Micah - 6lbs 10oz
May 3rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you lost one of the babies. I hope the other baby sticks with you and all turns out well for him/her. I he/she makes it, I'm sure it will help with the healing. My fingers and toes are crossed that everything turns out OK for the little one. Keep in touch, and remember we are hear to listen if you need us!

May 3rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
megpie
Biggest ((((HUGS))))). So sorry. Take your time.
May 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm praying for your surviving baby!
May 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have thought about you everyday. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this.
May 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've thought of you everytime I come on the board. Praying that your little baby continues to get stronger each and every day. Please KUP when you can. Will you be seeing a high risk doctor now or are you still being released to your regular OB?
May 3rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so so sorry for the loss of your baby. My prayers are with you and your family.

May 3rd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You definitely have my prayers.

Introducing the Minis

May 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I am just so sorry for what you are going through. I pray your other baby will make it. I can't imagine how hard that was for you to tell your kids.

Cycle #1: Antagonist protocol. 150 mL of bravelle and menopur for 8 days. Added ganirelix 2 days before ER and triggered with lupron and pregnyl.

13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized with ICSI, 2 made it to day 6, both abnormals. No transfer.

We will cycle again-stims start September 6, 2014!
May 3rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I'm sending tons of positive thought for your remaining little one.
TTC #2

5 weeks 12/22/14
May 3rd, 2013, 10:19 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending you lots of prayers for your little baby. I pray with strong medical care, this little one with grow to a strong enough size to make it into this world. He/She will be so loved as your very precious miracle. I also say prayers for your little one lost. Such an unfair, cruel thing for a mother to experience, and in your case, twice in a lifetime. I pray that your remainder of this pregnancy is filled with LIFE, and hold this little one in November. KUP on your progress as much as you are up to it. I think about you often Stacie and your in my prayers.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 4th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lots of thoughts & prayers coming your way Stacie. May this little one continue to thrive & grow xx

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
May 4th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm so sorry, Stacie. You will definitely be in my prayers. Xxx.

Kameron is a beautiful, beautiful name. He or she will be a guardian angel to their twin.

May 4th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Pink or blue we welcome u
Stacie, thank you for keeping us updated, I can only imagine how hard it is for you you to write all this down and relive it again. I think of you and your family often and are keeping you in my prayers. Praying that Baby A continues to be strong and come November s/he can join us in this world. Also praying for Kameron and that s/he watches over their twin. Thoughts and prayer with you. And if you ever feel up to it we are here for you, helping out anyway we can xoxox

May 4th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Nicole B's Avatar Mega Insane Mommy
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers are with you and your family. I hope your baby has a super healthy and happy rest of your pregnancy. <3

TTC #3!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search