good/bad

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FairyDustMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 07:39 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just a call from my nurse that I'm going to be getting a private nurse that comes to my house and keeps track with my swelling blood pressure, sugars and everything. I feel like I'm in a good place with my des

Called my mom to express how happy/excited I was and she just gonna say all that doesn't mean anything if you not taking care of yourself. P!$$3@ me off to the 10th degree and just added more confirmation that she won't be called to the hospital until I'm in my postpartum room.

I hate her and my sister have to jealous of my happiness instead of celebrating with me. Oh well I still gonna show my happiness.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
June 20th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww. I'm sorry that they aren't more supportive but your right, don't let them bring you down!!

It's good that your doctor is letting you get the help that you need right now too!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!!!

June 20th, 2013, 08:01 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am having issueswith a friend being bitter and jealous, and while i totally understand why, i refuse to stop my happiness for anyone! So be happy! and maybe dont put her on your list of phone calls to make during your pregnancy UNTIL baby comes!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
June 20th, 2013, 08:10 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseamb View Post
i am having issueswith a friend being bitter and jealous, and while i totally understand why, i refuse to stop my happiness for anyone! So be happy! and maybe dont put her on your list of phone calls to make during your pregnancy UNTIL baby comes!
I definitely won't be calling her or sister until baby is here.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
June 20th, 2013, 08:16 AM
FairyDustMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in similar boat with mother.. just family issues.. my mother hasn't called once yet to check on my pregnancy therefore I also feel like not calling at all... and she really thinks its a big deal to have a boy and here I am going to have another girl so I dont think she will be very excited as my brother is having a boy so she is all involved there..

I try not to think about her, and focus on my children and husband and be there for them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search