Team pink chat thread

Forum: November 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To November 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 04:43 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LABs View Post
I've got 16 newborn diapers made this weekend. I'm worn out! The newborn outfits are finished too. I just finished a decorative crochet edge on a flannel blanket. Things are coming along! I have all the basics for two newborns ready now!

I'm excited. I started cutting out my one size diapers tonight. I bought 9 pieces of waterproof PUL fabric. I thought I'd get 4 diapers per piece. I managed to get 5! So I have the outside fabric for 45 cute girly diapers! I cut out light pink with white dots tonight. I don't enjoy sewing diapers, but I'm excited about super cute diapers!
Sound like it's gonna be cute. Can we see pics?!

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
July 1st, 2013, 08:00 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
leaving you ladies to go to team blue

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
July 1st, 2013, 09:34 AM
Veteran
Crazy about your latest ultrasound, MiracleBaby! But glad he is healthy! I'm definitely going to ask them to quadruple check our babies tomorrow! :-)
July 2nd, 2013, 05:02 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Have any of you ladies decides on a take home outfit??? What's the weather like in November in ur area anyways?

I'm finding cute things on etsy to possibly order.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
July 2nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you gotta leave the team pink but blue is just as wonderful! And as for coming home outfits, no clue yet!!!!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
July 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
We are having a home birth, so we don't really need a "coming home" outfit. I don't even remember what we dressed DS #2 in last time after he was born -- one of my first son's old outfits, I think. Right now I'm focusing more on holiday and Christmas type stuff, for photoshoots. Etsy has some adorable options!

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
July 2nd, 2013, 09:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure on coming home outfits. It could be quite temperate or 12" of snow.

I'll post pics after I take some!

July 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Erin1826's Avatar Super Mommy
OMG, you guys! I am soooo excited to join team pink!!! I really, really, wanted this baby to be a girl but didn't admit that because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

I had to dig pretty deep to find this thread. Maybe one of the mods will sticky it for us?

So Let's see...
Baby won't have a nursery, per se, since we'll co-sleep. She and Jack will share a playroom. It's green with stars and rockets and Star Wars stuff. I'll probably leave it like that for awhile.
I won't get baby's ears pierced. Nothing against it, but I'd rather wait and let her do it when/if she wants to.
I'm not sure about a coming home outfit yet. It stays pretty hot in Tucson until late October/early November. I'm about to go start online window shopping though.

This is so exciting for me!!
shana1979, DownNotOut and LABs like this.
July 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Veteran
So excited for you, Erin! I really wanted a girl as well (though I wouldn't admit it either!)
July 8th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Super Mommy
Just got the confirmation today that baby girl is still baby GIRL! I think I will probably bring her home in a soft onesie with her monogram on it and a little knitted hat with a bow. Nothing fancy-but just sweet and comfy for her!!
shana1979 likes this.

July 8th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking of something monogrammed as well. Still looking/online shopping. Having a hard time justifying paying an Etsy price. Going department story, probably to the Carters outlet near here.

Oh, and I really really really wanted a girl so I'm glad to get at least one, especially since this is my last pregnancy. I didn't even want to think about gender disappointment if it was another two boys on top of the two I already have.

Introducing the Minis

July 8th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Super Mommy
Tomorrow morning is another U/S and I'm hoping she is still a she. I've been so nervous to buy things but I have an online shopping cart full. Once we see DH and I are spending the day shopping and we will be turning the 4th bedroom and DH office into her room. We have a couple of people coming out to give quotes on putting wiring into our closet for the gun safes, all of his chargers for his police radio and other equipment that has to be charged. I have found so many cute baby girl outfits that reference being a cops daughter so I'm excited. And I have a Christmas outfit and the chandelier for her room picked out. All of my horse training students are so excited and have picked out a bunch of pink country girl items to put around my barn so we can do her baby pics with her pony and my sons horses. I'm getting so excited!
shana1979, DownNotOut and LABs like this.

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
July 10th, 2013, 07:01 PM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very excited to be joining this group as well.....I tried not to get my hopes up that I was having a little princess so they wouldn't get crushed but did already buy some stuff at garage sales so glad I don't have to give it all away

We probably won't do the early ear piercing. I got mine done when I was 12. I had to be able to take care of them and pay for them myself which I think was a great idea (I didn't then though)...as far as coming home outfit, I have just started to shop so we will see what we find out there in the next few months. I am thinking something soft and comfy though since it could be pretty cold here.

July 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I won't get her or other DD's ears pierced until they're older. I hate getting little baby hairs caught up on earrings, and I had some issues with metal allergies when I was a kid.

#2 will wear the same kissy kissy footie, and hat that her sister wore. She will get a monogrammed blanket of her own. Nice and comfy- we save the fancy gowns for newborn photos.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search